If you started an AB/Little/DL company, what products would you make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that little boy shortalls in adult sizes would be nice, with embroidered patches with Paw Patrol and other juvenile characters.

a company that sold nice diapers, except they would be Sold as "plain white" diapers but when you order, you specify the pattern you want on them, so like Minnie Mouse or Pooh Bear, it wont be infringement cause i'm technically not seling them

No SpAzpieSweeTot... Do the cap and nipple in colors to match the areola of a Brest. :twocents:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to make/cell "playpens" in two sizes. As big as a FULL size bed or in CalKing size so that you can have "playmates" over for sleepovers together.
Both SHORTS and TIGHTS with the plastic panties sewn right in at the waistband.
The shorts would be pink blue or yellow terrycloth, with LOTS of extra room in them for thick diapers. and come with a matching top so as to make a "Play set".
And do some in dennum too.
The tights would be in cotton cable/sweater nit for winter, In heavy nylon so they never run. or in lace. Come in all sorts of colors and with or without rumba ruffles on the butt.
Tarry lined vinyl pants liners and underskirts. So a leaky diaper wont stain and ruin a $5,000 dress or a $3,000 business suit. (and yes. I did once ruin a the skirt of my favorite business suit with a leaky diaper. :frown: )
"Grownup" dresses and skirts in rap-around and snap-down and blue jeans/business suit pants with DISCREAT snaps in the inseams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back