• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSissyAshley

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi everyone! I'm Ashley. I currently live in Alaska, although I'm not originally from here. I love to ageplay whenever I'm able.

I love to hike and camp. I also love to knit and crochet in my free time.

SweetSissyAshley said:
Hi everyone! I'm Ashley. I currently live in Alaska, although I'm not originally from here. I love to ageplay whenever I'm able.

I love to hike and camp. I also love to knit and crochet in my free time.

Welcome to ADISC SweetSissyAshley! That sounds like a wide variety of interests. Where all have you been in Alaska?

Hi and welcome. I have a good friend who lived a couple of years in Alaska. He even lived up in the arctic circle for awhile. It's a beautiful state but you have to be rugged to enjoy it.

So far, I've really only been in the Anchorage area.

Welcome to ADISC!

I've been to Anchorage twice in my lifetime - many years ago. Both times it was around 2 am and I never got out of the airport terminal! (Anchorage was only a stop-over on my flight.) Needless to say, I wasn't able to see much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back