Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I like to ageplay as a 5 year old boy who still in diapers because I can't make it to the potty on time. I like it when I get a mommy talling me that I'm getting too old to be wetting my pants and make me feel ashamed for still needing diapers at my age. I'm sure there plenty of people out there that has a similar fantasies but why do we? I don't like to be humiliated any other way and it only when I'm ageplaying.

I have the same thoughts, I was humiliated at a very young age and those scenes are very arousing to me also. I don't really act them out much, but I know exactly where you are coming from.I hate to be humliated in real life also. PS I have been an abdl my whole life, struggled like everyone else, but more at peace when I accept myself and find balance

Yeah, I'm sure it has to do with being humiliated as a child. I can remember my cousins calling me a little baby, etc., like, do you wet your diapers little baby. This was after an older cousin beat me senseless and made me cry. So these things can leave their emotional mark.

Ageplay diaper humiliation is something that ticks a box for me though I'd never do it with anyone unless I really trusted them and was in private.

The basic answer is, "You're brain did some math."
When you were a young kid, the humiliation you suffered, carried adrenaline. What else carries adrenaline? Hint, it has 3 letters, and is a biological drive.

Your brain went, "Oh bad, oh bad, oh bad, bad, bad, bad! How will I ever survive? Oh, my! I guess that's how," and flipped a negative, into a positive.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The basic answer is, "You're brain did some math."
When you were a young kid, the humiliation you suffered, carried adrenaline. What else carries adrenaline? Hint, it has 3 letters, and is a biological drive.

Your brain went, "Oh bad, oh bad, oh bad, bad, bad, bad! How will I ever survive? Oh, my! I guess that's how," and flipped a negative, into a positive.

That’s it. As a child mom scolded and spanked for wetting the bed. But strangely, a part of me enjoyed the excitement often wallowing in my shame till “oh, my!” As an adult I relive the scenario over and over.

I got similar fantasies, mine are from also a 4-5 yrs old, that usually end up wetting his pants or bed too much and he's punished with diapers and regressed to a baby or toddler level for vacations or for summer time. Its what turns me on the most especially when I include baby stuff like car seats, strollers, high chairs and cribs, that would be one of my dream to get ones that are to my size, but its another topic, why that, I got no idea other than the fact that I was a bedwetter till I was 15 and my mother threatened me more than once that she would put me back in diapers and treat me the way I was acting, but thankfully she never did.

CodyBaby said:
I got similar fantasies, mine are from also a 4-5 yrs old, that usually end up wetting his pants or bed too much and he's punished with diapers and regressed to a baby or toddler level for vacations or for summer time. Its what turns me on the most especially when I include baby stuff like car seats, strollers, high chairs and cribs, that would be one of my dream to get ones that are to my size, but its another topic, why that, I got no idea other than the fact that I was a bedwetter till I was 15 and my mother threatened me more than once that she would put me back in diapers and treat me the way I was acting, but thankfully she never did.

For me I like to be my regular age and have someone embarress and humiliate me and treat me as if I was younger then I am. Even if I say I am a adult they would dismiss that and put me in a oversize crib if they or I have one. (If I had one)
The thought that you are already a adult and been humiliated and been talked to as if you was a child or more then a baby and getting changed, fed, played with anything that you do with a baby.
I also like a lil NSFW stuff but this is not the form for it.

Adult size cribs and strollers sounds like a dream Cody and when I was about 14 years old or 13. I use to imagine that a bad guy caught me and put me in a diaper so I would stuff my pants with tissues. It got so bad that my mother said to me you could buy diapers but you will be paying for them yourself. My mother told me do you want to be put back in diapers I said No and unfortunatly had to explain I wet my pants on purpose. I kinda regreat that. I kinda would not mind knowing what it would have been like if I said yes?

dogboy said:
Yeah, I'm sure it has to do with being humiliated as a child. I can remember my cousins calling me a little baby, etc., like, do you wet your diapers little baby. This was after an older cousin beat me senseless and made me cry. So these things can leave their emotional mark.

ouch, sorry about your cousin. me and my cousin bobby were best buds. of course having the same night time problem definately drew us closer.

I have the same kind of fantasy. My mother put me in cloth diapers and plastic pants at bedtime until I was six but I don't remember ever being scolded or punished for bedwetting. The only memories I have that could be called humiliating were my mother announcing to my other siblings that my younger sister no longer needed night diapers and I still did. Also she took me to a children's clothing store and asked the clerk to find some plastic pants that fit me. I suppose knowing my weight she could have bought those without me being present. Perhaps there was some unspoken resentment from my mother about having to still deal with diapers that I picked up on.

That's one fantasy I very much don't have. I lived the fantasy and the humiliation at school was unbearable. Thankfully it only lasted until around 3rd grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back