Why is everyone against pooing in nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly avoid it due to the tiresome cleanup and disposal of the messy diaper, as I am still living with some relatives. I usually also prefer messing my nappy, rather than just wetting it.

I love a messy diaper, and will be making one after work this evening. I don’t get to do it often because of being married. I am camping in my truck I don’t have to worry about that tonight. You get used to smell & cleanup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear 24/7 (by choice) and use them for both. From experience, its not a issue for me, I am always generously lathered in diaper cream, so it helps with clean up. I always clean up fairly quickly after going no. 2, and having adult wipes helps cleanup go faster, and throughly. The cream forms a barrier, which helps tremendously with cleanup. But I love using my diapers for its intentions.

Slomo said:
I'm listening to a podcast called "crickits and canabis". The first half goes into some relavent detail about why we view some things as disgusting or not. Might be worth listening to for some.
https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510308/hidden-brain

Ps. I haven't listened to the canabis part yet, so I'm not promoting that part at all.

Slomo said:
Correction, It's crickets and cannibals. That makes more sense.

Oh -- ha ha! I didn't see your correction and expected the second half to be about cannabis. After the commercial break they started talking about the smell of skunk! Very confusing! :-D

Very interesting podcast, though, and relevant to the thread -- cheers for the recommendation!

As it is super fun for me to poop my diaper, it just takes so much time to clean up. I share a room with someone and he doesn't know that is why when i hear him entering the apartment i take my diaper off and with only pee it doesn't need immediate cleaning but the times that i poop in it takes time to clean

Since I am a female, cleanup would be the WOOORST. I am very scared. Once I got something else other then Depends I will maybe try it!
Maybe I wont even realize I do or did it if I have them on long enough.
I cant wait til then!

'Cause then you're 'tinky and no one wants to hang out with 'tinky babies*. :p

For serious though, I've had a few incidents where I could NOT make it and it put me into tears. I don't know what it is about the ol' #2, but I do not like it. Clean up is bad for me, too. I always feel like I'm still not clean even though I obviously am.

And I second what someone said about girls not wanting to. It gets...uh...all up in your business. If others like to do it, it's fine by me. I only have issues with people who get obnoxious about it. Like wearing and going into a crowded area and dropping a poo-bomb to offend people. That's kinda mean.

*Except maybe other 'tinky babies. ;)

The mess and clean up out way any potential fun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back