Why is everyone against pooing in nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OK I know it's not everyone but it seems to be the vast majority of people on here. If anything I prefer soiling to wetting and it seems there are very few people in here writing about it. I'm not someone who wears all the time and I've never been interested in that.

Hi Jacko03,
I cannot speak for anyone else. I tent to avoid making a poopy due to the time and mess that I need to clean up. That is the only reason I avoid it. I hope that helps :)

Yes, I wouldn't say "everyone is against", I think it's far from that. I enjoy every now and then to do it (I've planned to do today, for instance :p) because although I enjoy it, afterwards cleanup is really, really disgusting, so I just try to find a balance.

Here there's people that just think it's not worth it, or even not enjoyable, so they won't do it. But that's far from being "against", they won't try to stop you doing whatever you want to do.

I don't think anyone here is against using diapers for their intended purpose. It's just that not everyone likes wearing a dirty diaper. Psychologically, most people have more of a "disgust" response to poo than wee... even those that like pooing in nappies. And some people just don't like talking about bodily functions in too much detail.

If diapers are socially taboo, messing them is... a taboo of a taboo (a taboo squared?). Also, women are more likely to avoid messing because of the risk of UTIs. So... yeah... I think it's just personal choice. I don't think anyone's against anyone doing anything that doesn't affect anyone else. Enjoy your diapers as you see fit! :)

There's less anti-messing sentiment than in the past though. A few years ago there were a number of members quite vocal against the idea, i.e. that we don't want to hear about it. OTOH I think it's 50% of the purpose of wearing a nappy and to maintain a taboo on any mention of doing a poo while being fine with talking about every other aspect of them seems a bit pointless.

Personally it's my usual way to have a BM, with one or two messy nappies a day being the norm. It's fine, so long as one is discreet, hygienic and careful not to subject anyone to unnecessary poo smells or inconveniences as a result, I really can't see the problem. Do the poo when you feel the need, clean it up when convenient. Not a big deal IMO and certainly not something I would take exception to hearing others talking about in the DL context.

I’m all for messing in diapers, it is one of the bodily functions that a diaper is designed to be used for and I also enjoy each and every diaper messing I have.

I do it, I just don't really advertise it, its not really a great conversation piece to me anyway.

As I began my diaper journey with a compulsion to poop in my underwear and pants, I am all for pooping.

I haven't done it in a couple of years now because the time wasn't right. But if I ever get together with another AB/DL who wants to do a mutual change, I'll probably do it again.

Well as far as I am concerned I do not like the smell of my own crap! If I am not done with my business fast my throw up reflexes kick in! And for those whom leave a public toilet a crap filled mess once you are done please do your best to clean the toilet out for the next person please! We do not need to be subjected to your waste and by all means bring a can of air freshner with you too I would like to at least be able to enjoy my meal I just ate!
As far as crapping in a diaper tell you what I would not wish that on anyone! About 20 or so years ago I drank a bad batch of apple cider from a local grower and was it god awful for over 3 days I was a mess! thankfully I wear diapers for bladder incontinence had to get another pack from the store I was going thru them pretty quickly.
To me if you are forcing yourself to do it in my opinion its not right in my opinion. OR doing the play thing with the food or non food items to simulate the messing again its my opinion only so you type A people dont go hyperspace on the opinion will you.
There is a pill I think its cholorphyll or something thereof that a person can take to eliminate the smell of your solid type bodily waste. Think its charcoal for urine if I am not mistaken.

While not everyone here is into it, some of us are. Different strokes for different folks you know, personally I enjoy messing my diaper because to me it is one of the ultimate babyish things to do. Also, if I'm gonna be spending upwards of a couple hundred bucks to buy my diapers in bulk then I'm going to get my money's worth and put them to good use.

That being said, I can totally understand why some people aren't into it, the smell can be horrendous at times and clean-up, unless you are experienced like me, can be a hassle and a chore that pulls you out of the baby/little headspace.

I think the reason people don't start a lot of threads concerning messing is because it's both a straightforward topic and a limited one, there's only so many posts you could make on the subject.

Speck said:
Because not everyone is into scat.

Also, with all due respect Speck, you can enjoy using your diapers as nature intended and not be interested or into scat. For me it's the act of going and how babyish it makes me feel that I find fulfilling and as I said before, my big baby diapers are expensive, why wouldn't I use them to the fullest.

It's not messing we're against. It's messing in public, without bowel incontinence. Incontinent people have no choice. Inconsiderate people do. There's a difference between taking steps to not involve others, and contain the mess, and smell, and not doing that. There's also the problem of taking advantage of the sympathy afforded to genuinely incontinent people, when one doesn't need it.

"Mouth breathing sport pooping," is not okay, because, the person is doing it for sexual, or, I suppose, just ego, gratification, and doesn't care if he or she is making everyone uncomfortable. If he or she cared, the opportunity for the public to consent would be given, or, he or she would go somewhere where consent was worked out beforehand.- - - Updated - - -
Poofybutt said:
. . . Also, with all due respect Speck, you can enjoy using your diapers as nature intended and not be interested or into scat. . .
Nice to know at least 3 people on earth feel this way, Babylea, Poofybutt, and I. It's difficult to explain. Most days, my control is fine, so I adore every bit of control I have. I don't go out much, so, "bathroom mapping," isn't a big necessity, but I do, when I go out, and even change my eating and drinking habits, to keep it. . . I know; I know, no lectures, please. Not having to do that, "food and drink mapping," or worry my bowels will move, because of the movement required to transfer to the toilet, because someone who loves me, wants me to have nice, clean, pain-free insides, and do as my body needs, whatever happens, happens, and it's not my job, would be nice, because, if one is a control freak, and withholds, those muscles can get so stretched and weakened, that that's where the IC comes from.

Last edited:
Once a blue moon I'll poo my diaper because I like to feel humiliated but it's the clean up afterwards.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
It's not messing we're against. It's messing in public, without bowel incontinence. Incontinent people have no choice. Inconsiderate people do. There's a difference between taking steps to not involve others, and contain the mess, and smell, and not doing that.

Nailed it. It's fine to talk about what you're doing in private. It's pretty bad to smell strongly in public and make other people uncomfortable by doing so. It seems like the topic most frequently comes up in relation to public messing though, which I why I think the strong negative reaction is common. Other threads like suggestions around cleaning up or sharing diapered activities tend to be fine, though often don't get that many responses because the population interested in talking about messing is smaller than the overall population that posts in general.

Speck said:
Whether it be for regressive or fetish reasons, Scat is a fetish in and of itself and not exclusive to diapers. Think 2 Girls 1 Cup or Cleveland Steamer.
Okay, I have, and eeeeeeeew was my thought.

Last edited:
If poop wouldn't smell I would completely abandon the toilet and do all my number 2s in my diaper.
And I think that if not for the smell the entire thing wouldn't be considered so gross.

I do it sometimes, it doesn't bother me besides the longer cleanup really.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
It's not messing we're against. It's messing in public, without bowel incontinence.

Nice to know at least 3 people on earth feel this way, Babylea, Poofybutt, and I.

[/SIZE]

I'm absolutely in agreement on that point, going in public unless one is incontinent is a big no no. I have only ever used my diapers in the comfort of my home, though I will wear them out on the occassional trip to visit my other AB friends or my Mommy.

I actually think there are more AB's on this site who think like us regarding this, but yeah, it's good to know your thoughts are never yours alone.

Speck said:

Whether it be for regressive or fetish reasons, Scat is a fetish in and of itself and not exclusive to diapers. Think 2 Girls 1 Cup or Cleveland Steamer.

I was well aware of that. I was merely trying to say that we can't go painting everyone with the same brush. For me messing is a strictly regressive choice and I don't particularly regress for the same reasons as a sexual fetishist, I mostly regress as a lifestyle choice and as a means of stress relief.

So, even though I mess, I don't have an enhanced interest in or a fetish for scat, I think many AB's who do the deed would and have already agreed with me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back