When was the first time you got caught wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once when I was little, I have have been overly paranoid since that time, and have only worn when I know I have hours in between seeing another soul.
I would like to get to the point that I can wear freely, but I live in rural America, and they do not take kindly to that sort of thing around here.

KSABDL said:
Once when I was little, I have have been overly paranoid since that time, and have only worn when I know I have hours in between seeing another soul.
I would like to get to the point that I can wear freely, but I live in rural America, and they do not take kindly to that sort of thing around here.

How rural, what state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife found my stash once and I had to come clean. She turned out to be ok with it as long as there are no messy accidents around her.

Had less than a handful of close calls, but never been caught once.

I got caught by my mother a few times when i was a kid. More recently, I was caught by my good looking neighbor who's my age, but all i got was a weird look.

I've never been caught with diapers thank god, but my sister did find one of my bottles that I'd put in the dishwasher to wash while she was out, and forgot to remove when she got home. She asked why I had it and I said, "Because it's cute, see all the little animals!" and she said, "Yeah, I figured that was probably it." I'm autistic, so she's pretty used to me doing weird crap and doesn't really ask for explanations any longer. Fortunately no one has ever found my pink dino paci. I'd have a tough time explaining that one.

First time was when I took one from sibling. Quite young, maybe 5. Only got a tell off..Second time I was quite older, can't remember the exact age, but around 13 or older. We had some kids that my parents was watching at weekends etc to take of the stress from their real mum, and the youngest was wearing. I had a wet old diaper that I had not removed and it was found.. I was just told to get rid of it..Not been found out after that..That I know of.

I’ve never been caught. I’m ic so my husband knows. He has only seen me wear them under clothes. And recently under just a onesie. While I’m comfortable in diapers and am quite attatched to them, I’m still very self conscious.

I live in rural Wisconsin and they don’t take to well to seeing a adult outside in just a diaper either, but than what do I care what others think about seeing me out in my yard in only thick disposable diaper, the way I look at it is they don’t want to see me in my diaper than do not look at me when I am outside wearing only my diaper.

Ive been caught way to many times to count first time getting caught was actualy from my grandmother i was aroumd 10 yeard old at the time you see we used to play at my neighbors place and he would have goodnites in the bathroom under the sink so i would take a couple tuck them intobmy waist band go to my grandmas place and hide them in my suitcase well i would wear them obvi and i threw them in the trash in her bathroom well my grandma found them and confronted me about it and I lied she then called my mom tild her anf man did i ever get in trouble of course at that time i didnt onow why i liked wearing i couldnt tell her why ihad these diapers in the first place.

Most people, who were around me long enough know anyway, but I'm not really that secretive about it.

The time I was actually caught, though, and that brought me a lot of trouble, was back in primary school. Wish that never happened, really.

I got caught so many times as a child. When I was 11 I moved into my new long term foster home and started a new special school at the same time. I used to steal Attends nappies from the disabled toilet/changing room and take them home in my backpack, I used to literally fill it with nappies to bursting point. I remember feeling so happy and content wearing them. When I ran out I would fill my bag up again. There wasn't anywhere to dispose of the nappies so I hid them under my bed until one day my foster mother found them. I remember one night they had a talk with me asking me why I wanted to wear nappies and all I could say is because I liked them. This was 1997 before the internet become populer and they were old so I don't think they properly understood or new it was a fetish.

Not long after that with me continuing to steal school and seeing a child psychologist it was decided that social services would purchase me nappies and I was allowed to wear at night with a good behaviour star chart. My foster mother put a plastic sheet on my bed. The nappies I got were plastic Tena Slip Supers. I pretty much wore them every night from age 11 to 17. I don't know what that psychologist said but I think it was something to do with attachment difficulties.

I have not be caught and I hope to keep it that way 😅

the first time was in high school. i was in my room trying to sqeeze into a size 6 pampers. i stood up to look at it on me when my female friend walked in on me. she asked if i was wearing a diaper just as the tapes broke and the diaper fell down. so i told her no. (kinda the truth). she just snickered and walked out to wait for me. i had to explain it all to her after that.

“Getting caught” is a nearly universal experience in the ABDL community. All of us have been “in the closet” at some point, if only at the very beginning, and many of us never come out. However, because ABDL desires clearly manifest in early childhood, ABDL children inevitably get caught, because children have no privacy from their parents, they are terrible at keeping secrets, and at any rate diapers are almost impossible to conceal from other people who live in the same house. When I was pre-pubescent, I was terrible at hiding anything from my parents, and I had not yet developed a sense of shame powerful enough to make me avoid exposure. Thus, I had a few memorable “getting caught” moments.

When I was around 4 years old, or certainly no older than 5, I slept over at a friend’s house for Christmas. His baby brother wore pull-ups at night, and as soon as I saw them in the package I was mesmerized. I’m not sure how, but I convinced my friend to wear a pair of pull-ups to sleep that night. This idea was definitely mine, and he only went along with it. He wore his pull-up over his underwear, but I was bold from a young age and wore my pull-ups without anything underneath or over. Lo and behold, the next morning my friend’s parents woke us to Christmas morning and Santa’s presents by tearing the covers off the two of us. I remember pretending to be asleep but secretly watching them be surprised at first when they saw our pull-ups, and then confused as to how to handle the situation. Eventually they just put the covers back on us and let us sleep in, and this incident was never discussed that morning or ever again.

My next diaper memory was from when I was maybe 5, but before I turned 6 because my brother was not born yet. My mom’s parents have a lake house we used to go to every weekend when I was younger. On one fateful weekend, I somehow discovered an old diaper in the bathroom that my grandmother kept “just in case.” This is my first memory of the urge being so powerful that I could not stop myself – I had to put the diaper on just once, just to see how it felt. I camped out in the bathroom and tried in vain to put on a diaper that was several sizes too small for me. I must have been in there a while, because my parents sent my sister in to check on me. She suddenly barged in the bathroom while I was laying on the floor, completely naked, trying to stretch a size 2 or 3 diaper over my waist. I was shocked and horrified, and I remember hearing her through the door tell my parents clear as day, “he’s lying on the floor trying to put on a diaper.” I died of humiliation a few times over before eventually coming out to face the music. However, no one uttered a word of this experience, for which I am grateful. Even from that young age, I was already intuitively aware that what I was doing with diapers was “not normal,” and should be hidden from others.

Finally, when I was about 7 or 8, I began to share my diaper desires with a girl who lived on my street, who was maybe 5 at the time. My ABDL desires were obviously well-formed by this point, because I remember sharing my ABDL side with her late at night when her parents went to sleep. Once again, this was all my idea, she just went along as young children are wont to do. There were no diapers around in her house or mine at this time, so simply talking about diapers was my only outlet. We never did any roleplaying or anything sexual, just talking diapers a lot. Eventually, her parents asked her what we were talking about late at night, and she told them. Her parents called my parents, and this time there would be no “letting it slide.”

I remember being called into the living room alone with my parents for a dreaded “family conversation.” These conversations were always a total drag, and were sometimes painful, as they usually involved discussing what I had done wrong. My father started by telling me he knew what I had been talking about with the girl down the street, and then asking me “Why do you have such a fascination with diapers?”

My parents expressed concern about my unusual desires, albeit in a loving but confused tone. Finally, my father asked me, “Do you want us to go out and buy you diapers and put you in them?” I immediately said no and promised to never think of diapers again.

For most ABDLs – who often fantasize about being diapered by a parent – turning down this very request may seem like a huge opportunity missed. However, I was devastated by humiliation when my parents confronted me. Looking back I don’t even know why I was so humiliated by it, since at 6 or 7 years old I was years away from any sexual development at that time. My only explanation is that I had a deep-seated intuition that my fascination with diapers was not “normal” and would not be approved of. While I don’t believe I was ever diapered or infantilized by my parents as punishment, I keenly remember during my entire youth that I wanted to be more grown up and catch up to my sister, not less grown up. And the thought of being diapered by my father was too humiliating to even imagine at that time. As I got slightly older, I came to feel the same way about being diapered by my mother as well.

The first time and only time I got caught actually wearing a diaper was after a night of drinking a mutual female friend of my wife an I drove me home and what I though was went with my wife to go out for awhile. So I figured I’d diaper up because my wife does not care and no one else would be around little did I know they were only going to go get wine and come back. So there I am standing in a bambino magnifico and a tee shirt as they walk in and the first thing our friend says is oh my god is that a f**king diaper what a loser and look it had little dinosaur’s on it. Lots of drama passed so I just went to sleep, unknown to me she took a picture of me sleeping and emailed it to a family member of ours trying to essentially destroy my marriage. That family member said I should be careful when I drink and nothing more ever which I’m thankful for and my wife and I have an amazing marriage so I was never worried there but we did end up losing a so called friend who can rot in hell for all I care.

cateddybear said:
unknown to me she took a picture of me sleeping and emailed it to a family member of ours trying to essentially destroy my marriage. That family member said I should be careful when I drink and nothing more ever which I’m thankful for and my wife and I have an amazing marriage so I was never worried there but we did end up losing a so called friend who can rot in hell for all I care.

Sorry to hear about that... that was no friend. You rid yourself of a terrible person. (hopefully that was your wife's only "poor judgement" in choice of friends)

I have never been caught, but I did have a couple of close calls.

Once, my mom had come up to visit and was staying with us for a week. I work from home and my wife was gone all day so my mom said she was going to take the kids out to the park and the store and stuff and would be back in the evening. As soon as she left, I put on a diaper and worked in my office in just a shirt and a diaper. Well, about 30 minutes later, I hear the front door being unlocked (she had the key on the car keys I gave her) and she came in with the kids. I rushed and put on my pants, which I had thankfully placed in my office just in case). It turns out my son was feeling sick so they came home. So there I was, stuck in my diaper (under my pants) which was the first time I had ever been padded in front of a family member. I was terrified and wondered how I was going to get out of this diaper. I made up a fake story saying I had to visit a customer really quick and I left. I actually went to a gas station and took it off there.

Another time was when my wife decided to go to sleep early. I hadn’t worn in a long time so I decided to pad up. Then I got brave and actually went to sleep while wearing it next to my wife. Under my pajamas, of course. In the morning, she leaned over to kiss me good morning and then I feel her hand start to go down there to check for “morning wood”. Well I quickly stopped her and said, “I don’t think you want to do that. I’m wearing my special underwear”. She knew I liked to wear, but I had never been around her while wearing because she finds it disgusting. She angrily said “can you just not give into temptation?” And then she got up to head to the restroom. She then said “you better take that stupid thing off before I get back”. That one was my fault for being brave.

The first time I got caught was when I was 5, my younger brother was still in diapers. So I used to take one and put it on in bedroom. I remember being on the floor in total baby space playing with some baby toys I still had and crawling on the floor. I was so happy. Then suddenly my mother walks. She called my father to come quick. I quickly covered my diaper and tried to put pants on when my father entered the room. He started laughing and ask why I was doing this. I replied I don't know. My mother told my father looks like we have two babies in the house now. My father got angry and told me to stop being so stupid and to grow up. He then told my mother to get me out of the diaper and cleaned up. The diaper was very wet. Then my father left and my mother got me dressed and cleaned up. They didn't say anymore at that time other then not to do it again.
I stopped for a little while but, very so after this I found myself back to taking diapers and being a baby again. I couldn't stop, I wanted to be a baby. I remember the want to be a baby was very strong and has been ever since then.

I got caught many times after this and my parents even considered getting me therapy. They never allowed my to just wear them and be happy.

Being AB It's a part of me. Along with the big me. Its a part that took along along time to except and come to grips with. Now I am lucky that with the help of my beautiful wife who knows and understands me, I have been able to except me and can now be the happy baby boy I have always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back