Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
i am a motorcycle rider who wear diapers i wear 24/7 and would love to talk to others with the same interests

i know this is not the first time this topic has been brought up but the other posts are closed ,, i all so have an fb group called motorcycle riders who wear diapers

I’m 75, and the various infirmities of old age keep me from riding these days. However, I used to ride my motorcycle when diapered and have ridden across the continent in a diaper. Great fun!

emohowlingwolf said:
i am a motorcycle rider who wear diapers i wear 24/7 and would love to talk to others with the same interests

i know this is not the first time this topic has been brought up but the other posts are closed ,, i all so have an fb group called motorcycle riders who wear diapers

I also wear 24/7 and ride my HD Ultra Classic. Glad to have the Tour Pak to carry "supplies" while riding.

- - - Updated - - -

Inconinmiss said:
I’m 75, and the various infirmities of old age keep me from riding these days. However, I used to ride my motorcycle when diapered and have ridden across the continent in a diaper. Great fun!

Inconinmiss, how did you handle the logistics of having enough diapers and supplies for a cross-continent trip?

I ride my bike all the time while diapered and the only drawback I have found is stashing enough diapers on my bike for long days, I have learned that when one double diapers one does not need to change every gas stop unless you happen to mess your diaper.
Now what I would really like to do without being hauled off to jail is to go for a ride in just my vest and a doubled diaper, but that's just a fancy dream and ain't worth all the hassles it would bring.

I allotted most of the space in my large saddle bags to diapers and bought diapers in a couple of cities.

Yep me too. I have a sport bike and usually wear a backpack. Always diapered, even on long trips with my leathers. But yes always have extras in my back pack or luggage.

For me, I think it depends on the weather. If it cold or cool. A diaper a must. But I more of an offroad type rider.

emohowlingwolf said:

I ride a 750 Bonneville. I am also incontinent and wear nappies 24/7

I'll wear on both my highway cruiser and my dirtbike, there is a group on this site but not many members or comments.

I love riding diapered :) I currently have a Ducati 959 panigale

I also sometimes ride while wearing, most for fun. Although I find it impossible to wet while sitting down so I stand up then which is quite thrilling.
I have a Kawasaki Versys 650

I got a dr650 dual sport and we're on long rides

I ride quite a bit and sometimes don a diaper as I find the vibration of the engine can lead to accidents where otherwise there would be none.

I recently started riding a yamaha virago 250. I havnt worn a diaper while riding but I am tempted to try it.

I ride a BMW S1000R while diapered all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went for a ride on Sunday and I didn't realize how much my Olympia motorcycle pants crinkled! So much so that I have absolutely ZERO worries about anyone suspecting I'm wearing a diaper underneath. The pants crinkle completely masks the sound of the diaper crinkle.

MailCat581 said:
I have a Tao Tao moped.

Oh! I just looked about those and looks very nice! Also, that brand name is same as the one cartoon shows from my toddler years when I was a lot smaller by the size! Thehe :D I actually wouldn´t mind about having a moped again, because last time I had one was during my teen years :D These snowy winter conditions here might effect a little bit by using it around the year :tongueout:

I usually ride on my dirtbikes while wearing, since motocross is an extreme sport. :p

Coming to my motorcycle, I usually ride with my father on the back, so therefore I don't really wear when riding my motorcycle. :)

BTW. It's a Suzuki GS500, just in case you are interested in knowing.

Best regards. :)
-Chris.

I have a SV650 I commute on in good weather and I’m always wearing some sort of protection regardless of what I’m doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back