What makes you feel that comfortable "ahh" feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I wake up in a wet nappie

Hmm... Tough one. :p
I think that my ahh-moment, is when you haven't been wearing for a while, and then get diapers again.
-Although, the feeling you get when drinking with friends, or watching a movie marathon/ or a series, and you don't have to get up, is pretty good too. :)

After a bath, I am powdered and diaper cream on and a tight dry diaper, I sleep soooo good.

Hard question. When I put a diaper on or when I am out of house and I need them and realise that there will be no trouble because I have diapers on.

Being incontinent, I love the feeling of changing into a clean dry diaper at home, and laying back on my bed after I've just fastened the last tape. I feel so comforted and secure, knowing that I don't need to worry about my accidents.

This feeling is even stronger when I've just changed into my favourite diaper, a Rearz Rebel. Those diapers in particular helped me regain my confidence after coming to terms with my control issues. And they're so comfy to wear.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Being put in a fresh diaper after a warm bubbly bath, then being tucked into bed in my favourite onesie with my paci and plushies.

I wet my diapers in secret upstairs whilst wife down stairs, is such a rush, the risk of getting caught, I feel so sexy and horny as soon as its warm wet and heavy

- - - Updated - - -

I sometimes put jeans on over wet diaper and walk around the house infront of wife, thinking if only you knew. its so much of a rush

My new ahhh feeling is a wet diaper bulky diaper being supported in a snapped onesie.

The Ahh feeling for me is being Powdery fresh before bed knowing that there is a 99% chance I probably won't have to be doing bed linens in the morning. And being able to just relax and watch my favorite shows while I go to sleep.

I have a lot of different ones. My favorite is changing into a fresh diaper especially after a shower. It’s so soft and I smell soo good. On the other hand when I have to go really bad and I let go (number 1&2) it’s the best feeling ever. And the last ahh moment is just taking a moment to enjoy a well used diaper but that quickly turns into disgust as my own stench makes me want to barf soo I start over with the first reason and obviously repeat.

Mine is wetting a fresh diaper, then drinking out of a bottle in the diaper (or sucking on my pacifier). Makes me feel that ahh moment.

Although I'm not a big fan of the clean up, the feeling of letting go a big mess in a comfy diaper feels pretty good! And of course everything that goes along with wetting is an ahhhhh moment for me.

The warmth that spreads as the pee fills and then soaks into my pull up extender and then feeling my pull up expand and grow squishy as it fills

Freshly wetting and messing goodnights(specific, i know), and sitting in them.

i have multiple ahh moments. whenever i first lay down in bed with a fresh powderd diaper is great, but so is just lying in bed after a hard day. Also, letting loose a huge pee, like first thing in the morning. and embarassingly, having my morning post coffee mess, it feels so great to let go whenever your bowels are grumbly.

Putting on diapers and snuggling for a good sleep

Not having to worry about going to the restroom to take care of business.

My Ahhhh moment is that first wetting after having to go for period without diapers. I just love the feeling of wetting my diapers sooo much.

Peeing in a clean nappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back