Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting myself when sleeping ?

kainfx

Default Wetting myself when sleeping ?

Hy people, is there a way to pee myself when im asleep without taking drugs (sleep medicine) ?

i really like to wake up with wet diapers but they smell strong like ammonia when i pee shortly before i go to sleep and wear them until next morning

I don't think anyone should suggest anything on this thread. It's dangerous to take drugs, especially if you abuse them to try to get a side effect, or to harm yourself. I suggest looking at some other site

The only thing that I found that sometimes works, though not often, is that I drink a lot of cranberry juice and (can be water, or in my case ginger ale). I actually wet my diaper before going to sleep because the urge would be too great for me to get any sleep. But if I've drunk a great quantity, sometimes on rare occasions I have woken up actually peeing, which started out in my sleep. I consider it the "holy grail" of being AB/DL. I think that because I can wet while in bed awake, helps me be able to do it while sleeping, so you may have to bite the bullet of wetting before you go to sleep, just so that your mind can get used to the idea of bed wetting. Besides, waking up with the ammonia smell is part of the "baby" experience.

edit" oops, Pojo, I was writing while you were posting. Notice....no drugs involved, just idiocy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't think anyone should suggest anything on this thread. It's dangerous to take drugs, especially if you abuse them to try to get a side effect, or to harm yourself. I suggest looking at some other site
    Pojo, he said without taking any drugs.

As to answer the original question. I don't think there is any way, except to maybe drinking a lot of water directly before you go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedbabygirl View Post
    Pojo, he said without taking any drugs.
    I'm pretty sure they edited it...If not, then I must have totally missed it. I still stand by what I say though...

do not take drugs you don't need them if you what wet your diaper drink lets of water all day and for you go to bed

can i ware wet diaper allday
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-May-2009 at 21:00. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into ONE post!

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    That is the right thing to say Pojo.

I believe there have been some discussions on here about how to achieve bedwetting through a combination of drugs and etc.

If you want to urinate more there is a natural herb called Dandelion Root that acts as a diuretic... it is reasonably safe when taken in the appropriate dosages. That combined with a couple of Benadryl allergy pills, which make you horribly drowsy, and a few glasses of water before bed may have the desired results. However I will stress that you be damn careful when taking pills. Do not take more than the reccomended dosage... and I will not be held responcible for anything that may or may not occur.

Yumi

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    That is the right thing to say Pojo.

I believe there have been some discussions on here about how to achieve bedwetting through a combination of drugs and etc.

If you want to urinate more there is a natural herb called Dandelion Root that acts as a diuretic... it is reasonably safe when taken in the appropriate dosages. That combined with a couple of Benadryl allergy pills, which make you horribly drowsy, and a few glasses of water before bed may have the desired results. However I will stress that you be damn careful when taking pills. Do not take more than the reccomended dosage... and I will not be held responcible for anything that may or may not occur.
    Actually, you'd want to focus on the leaves. The root is more for your stomach. The leaves can be made into a tea and drank.

Quote Originally Posted by love3535 View Post
    can i ware wet diaper allday
    ...What? I'm sorry, but you lost credibility as a potentially good member with this post.