How does it feel to wear diapers at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDL44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of possibly trying to wear diapers at work. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Exciting! Of course, I don’t wear one a lot since I wear a uniform, but when I do, I enjoy it. The biggest thing if you don’t want it to be noticeable is to wear a onesie or boxer brief type underwear so it holds the crinkle down to a minimal level, as well as smooths out noticeable lines that could show through pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ
I’m incontinent and wear everyday. There are some things you’ll need to understand.

1. Most work places have enough ambient noise that no one will ever hear the crinkle. Don’t worry about he crinkle.

2. No one is staring at your crotch or ass or thinking that you’re wearing a diaper. No one will notice.

3. Depending on your work layout, bathroom location, and bathroom layout, changing at work can be a challenge without being seen/caught/noticed.

4. Leaks happen. Wear a high end diaper like better dry or dry 24/7.

5. Pee stinks. Wear a good cologne to help mask the smell.

When I needed to wear protection from leaks I started wearing pads in my underwear, however, this did not work well enough. I tried wearing a diaper and PUL diaper cover and it worked well. I also wear a uniform, and the pants are a little baggy which helps disguise my diaper. Over time I became more relaxed, still aware that I'm wearing a diaper, but confident that the leaks are more in control. I try to drink water during the day to remain hydrated, but only a few swallows at a time rather than the entire bottle. I wet small amounts frequently during the day and by the end of my shift, my diaper is wet, but not leaking. I wear only cloth diapers, they are wet but not leaking, and need to change when I get home.

mayhem said:
I’m incontinent and wear everyday. There are some things you’ll need to understand.

1. Most work places have enough ambient noise that no one will ever hear the crinkle. Don’t worry about he crinkle.

2. No one is staring at your crotch or ass or thinking that you’re wearing a diaper. No one will notice.

3. Depending on your work layout, bathroom location, and bathroom layout, changing at work can be a challenge without being seen/caught/noticed.

4. Leaks happen. Wear a high end diaper like better dry or dry 24/7.

5. Pee stinks. Wear a good cologne to help mask the smell.

On stink, I made the experience that when well hydrated (transparent pee), the per is minimal and well contained by the diaper itself and the plastic/fabric pants.

I wear a pullup every day and no one has noticed. Northshore Supreme under uniform pants.

If you don't require them, I would suggest getting comfortable wearing over long periods and in different situations. Earlier in my ABDL career, I would have found it too distracting to wear at work. Over time, my relationship with diapers broadened and it was possible for me to wear without any more distraction than wearing regular underwear.

I would say the practical concerns are less troublesome than just getting your head right. You re the best judge of when you are at that point.

I currently wear Crinklz to my quiet office every day.

As noted, nobody notices (unless you make it really obvious). Wear loose fitting pants, preferably black. Also wear a good diaper cover to minimize any leaks. If you're still concerned then PUL pants are also good for reducing noise in quiet environments.

Though do note, if you constantly switch from underwear to thick diapers to underwear again, then your coworkers may notice the difference the padding will make. You're better off starting with a mid-grade diaper like abena or molicare, and sticking with always being diapered at work. After a few weeks go up to a better diaper for fewer leaks.

As for changes, you do not need all the creams, powders and wipes for just at work. Use and keep them at home, it makes work changes much easier. You only need to keep a couple of spare diapers in your car (bag optional). Though take note for communal restrooms. Be mentally ready to change when someone else is in there. It will happen sooner or later, and there's no denying what a diaper change sounds like when you're in the next stall.

I wear modded Pull-Ups to work but don't use them there. I don't know if I'll wear proper adult diapers there or not cause they're more of an occasional treat and wearing them to work kind of seems like a waste...

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I wear modded Pull-Ups to work but don't use them there. I don't know if I'll wear proper adult diapers there or not cause they're more of an occasional treat and wearing them to work kind of seems like a waste...

Ok, that clarifies things a bit. You obviously aren't leeing much at work if you're cureently using modified baby diapers. As such, even the thin adult diapers will work for your needs.

Take a look at Tranquality ATN. They are quite thin while still being at least somewhat functional. You can get one good wetting in these without having to worry too much about leaks- though I highly recommend a diaper cover with these as they do leak. Best of all though, nobody will notice the difference between a thin diaper and underwear.

Amazingly naughty, after lunch today I went and put on a rearz safari and have been on cloud 9 for the last 4 hours

Slomo said:
Ok, that clarifies things a bit. You obviously aren't leeing much at work if you're cureently using modified baby diapers. As such, even the thin adult diapers will work for your needs.

Take a look at Tranquality ATN. They are quite thin while still being at least somewhat functional. You can get one good wetting in these without having to worry too much about leaks- though I highly recommend a diaper cover with these as they do leak. Best of all though, nobody will notice the difference between a thin diaper and underwear.

I use the toilet at work. I wear modded Pull-Ups there simply because they have become my everyday underwear, so thus, I wear them to work too.

I'm not worried about coworkers staring at my butt. It just seems like I would get less fun out of wearing a good diaper to a very unfun place.

My job is very active. I'm hardly ever standing still. What's the best diaper that can handle that kind of activity.

I wear Tena diapers at work and nobody ever notices them. The bathroom at my new workplace is just one toilet and four lockers. I can just lock the door then lay down to change myself.

Does your job require a lot of attention? Until you get use to wearing, the distraction of wearing to work may effect your work.

It does. Most definitely something to consider.

I wore diapers to work every day from 1987 to 2015, back in 87 adult diapers where not much good and needed changing every time I wet them, baby diapers became a common stuffer to add to the adsorbancey needed.
By 2015 adult diapers had progressed to where I no longer needed to use baby diapers as stuffers and I could make it through an 8 hour shift on 2 diapers.
I constantly worried about being caught wearing a diaper but it did not deter me from wearing a diaper to work, and I worked as a university during this time frame.
Now I'm employed at a nursing home, I still wear diapers to work every day, no problems.

i wear at work all the time i love it

Reactions: Snowblaque
joelvc said:
On stink, I made the experience that when well hydrated (transparent pee), the per is minimal and well contained by the diaper itself and the plastic/fabric pants.

Yup, my urologist actually told me to stay well hydrated to keep the smell down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back