How does it feel to wear diapers at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear pull ups to work. Sometimes I use male guards as an extender.

It's nice not having to stop what I'm doing and it's a bit of an emotional high for me to pee when other people are around.

Reactions: Babygirljj
I'm incontinent, so wearing a diaper to work is a must if I want to avoid having accidents.

I also work in different places, so familiarising myself where the bathrooms are can also take longer.

If you're going to wear diapers to work, be discreet about it. I'd strongly consider wearing a onesie vest to hide the top of the diaper as this will stick out. A cloth-backed diaper doesn't crinkle as much and it's therefore more discreet. I normally use Tena Slip Super in the day and no-one ever notices them. If you can sense you're about to have an accident, don't draw attention to yourself. Instead, just relax into it and trust the diaper to do its job of keeping you dry.

Don't worry about it - providing you take precautions, no-one is really going to notice, and if they do more likely than not they'll be understanding, particularly if you say it's for medical reasons. I've worn diapers to work since 2009 and no-one has ever noticed or complained.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

mayhem said:
I’m incontinent and wear everyday. There are some things you’ll need to understand.

1. Most work places have enough ambient noise that no one will ever hear the crinkle. Don’t worry about he crinkle.

2. No one is staring at your crotch or ass or thinking that you’re wearing a diaper. No one will notice.

3. Depending on your work layout, bathroom location, and bathroom layout, changing at work can be a challenge without being seen/caught/noticed.

4. Leaks happen. Wear a high end diaper like better dry or dry 24/7.

5. Pee stinks. Wear a good cologne to help mask the smell.

Good advice. I'll add to that:
- keep a change of pants and spare diapers/supplies in your vehicle in case you need them.
- take good care of your skin, especially if you intend to wet frequently. circumstances will not always be ideal and skin conditions can get out-of-hand fast

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I use the toilet at work. I wear modded Pull-Ups there simply because they have become my everyday underwear, so thus, I wear them to work too.

I'm not worried about coworkers staring at my butt. It just seems like I would get less fun out of wearing a good diaper to a very unfun place.

Oh no, quite the opposite really. Being able to wear fun diapers to a not fun work makes your work that much better.

I sometimes wear a thinish nappy to work. I always wear plastic pants overy my nappies. Doesn't feel babyish enough otherwise.
I work in a noisy environment and drive heavy machinery. .big boys toys...lol. I can be sat in the cab for two or three hours at a time and like the feeling of sitting in my nappy while working. It's not a stress full job so even better.

My experience with this has been so back and forth. At first I was terrified, but that went away after the first week or so and after about 2 months, it was just another thing. Then, I decided it was too much of a distraction and I stopped. I’ve come back to it a few times, but not for long. Today I started wearing a pull up which is almost like regular underwear. No distraction, so I’m going to do this for awhile.

I too wear a uniform w lose fitting pants. I used a Dry 24/7 or a North Shore Supreme, a pair of boxer briefs, a diaper cover and a one piece then the rest of my clothes. It got bulky toward the end of the day, but I really don’t think it was noticed by anyone though it was discernible if someone looked and knew what they were looking at, if that makes sense. Certainly no one ever said anything to me about it.

It’s not really a big deal, so if you feel you need to do it, just take a deep breath and leave yourself an extra 15 mn in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back