Thread: First Quality?

Default First Quality?

Have any of you ever tried this brand? For what I have avalible to me(Depends, Tena, Wal-Mart brand, and off brands) These are the best diapers i have ever tried. They hold roughly 2-2 3/4 bladders full. Nice and thick, lots and lots of padding rapping into the wings. Plus they are really cheap 16 diapers for $9. They hold a lot of mess too.

What is all of your experiences with this diaper brand?

These are GREAT. Cheap, thick, nice plastic, quite baby like. I wear these regularly and enjoy them. Enjoy...

Pros: Cheap. Babyish. Comfortable.
    Cons: Leaky (No leg gathers). Only 2 tapes. Thin.

Too square. Not enough length in the middle so the bottom tapes come below my hips, and they leak.

First Quality = Medical Quality. Avoid avoid avoid avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by puffybottom View Post
    Cheap, thick, nice plastic, quite baby like.
    I think in the past these were plastic, but their website says their briefs have a cloth-like backing. Ew

First quality makes nearly a dozen different lines of adult diapers. I have tried a few of them. Some i like, some I don't.

hmm...well, the ones that I buy are plastic backed. And true the missing of leak guards do suck.

Several of the medical supply stores near me sell the basic First Quality plastic backed ones. The mediums are full-mat, white and have no funky printing on them. I've used them many times in the past ten years, usually as a fill-in diaper while I waited on my regular diapers to arrive in a shipment. They are adequate, but not very absorbent and prone to leaking. However, I would take them over a Depends any day. Interestingly, Sam's Club used to sell their own brand of adult diaper that was very similar to the First Quality, but it had better absorbency. I bought those regularly until they changed over to the cloth-like backing.