Non ABDL significant other here. Looking for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelylittlelove

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am not in the community, but I am supportive. I am looking for friends to connect with on this topic and maybe advice? Please private message me if you are willing to talk!

Lovelylittlelove said:
I am not in the community, but I am supportive. I am looking for friends to connect with on this topic and maybe advice? Please private message me if you are willing to talk!

Hi! I sent you a message! Hope you get it! I'd love to talk with you!

I was a Chaplain for years, but I will not private message you. No one here should need to. This is a support community, and barring the odd occurrence most people here will be kind, patient, and supportive toward any question you may have or confusion you have about your significant other or concerning their desires and or behavior.

I encourage you to ask questions here to get peer review responses rather than talk to someone in private that may give you bad information.

Reactions: Trevor
Sometimes it helps to ask specific questions. Remember that we're all into this sort of lifestyle, so we won't be shocked by almost anything. We also have a lot of collective experience and I do think we can be help, but we need a starting point. Where is your relationship regarding diapers? There are so many variations to this kink and most of us have been there.

Lovelylittlelove said:
I didn't get it! :(
No worries. You'll get Kik91's message when you level up. What kinds of things can we help with?

I think it's great you have joined and largely embrace your SO's interest. I recently did my confession. My gf and I have been dating about the same amount of time. I think you'll find the community is very welcoming and you'll be helping others like you as much as we will be guiding you along!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back