Diapers And Nappies At Church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyCasey1996

Banned
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
This topic may or may not have been discussed in a long time.

As the title says above, I just thought of this recently.

So the question is: Is diapers and nappies alloud at church?

If yes, does it have to be a specific kind or can it be any kind?

I appoligize forv any inconvience this has caused.

Thanks in advanced! :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I remember reading something in my Catholic catechism, back in my younger days, that only plain-white diapers are permitted in church.

In reality though, I'm calling bullshit. OP seems either underage, or just a plain ol' troll.

I think I missed the commandment about the regulations regarding which diapers are appropriate in church, so I don't know what to tell you as I'm not a pastor.

BabyTyrant said:
I think I missed the commandment about the regulations regarding which diapers are appropriate in church, so I don't know what to tell you as I'm not a pastor.
It's ok, I'm not a paster myself as well.

Makubird said:
Whether you are wearing in church or not, that is your own business. So, yes, you can wear in church as long as you are not bothering others. Just like wearing in the zoo.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...s-to-wear-diapers-when-volunteering-at-my-zoo

And since you have already told us that you are incontinent and need diapers, I wonder why you are asking anyway.
Good question! To be honest with you, I'm just cureas.

Kimball: Then why didn't you just push the report button?

As to whether or not diapers are "allowed" in church who knows. I don't know of any denominational restrictions on such undergarments, although time was going to the bathroom was considered unholy or whatever.

There's not much else I can say here without possibly offending someone.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Kimball: Then why didn't you just push the report button?

It's Kimba, and already done.

I wear pull-ups to church. I prefer white Tena for women but seeing as how Walmart would rather sell their purple brand hopefully nobody finds out. What am I talking about? I'm not Catholic. Sometimes I wear Good Nites at church. I don't believe I have had any accidents during church. After all, it is only an hour per service.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
It's Kimba, and already done.

Autocorrect is my excuse.

I just wonder why everyone feels the need to cry troll at every other poster. The OP has a complete profile and everything. Trolls don't put in that much effort in my experience.

I wear my Baby-pants training pants almost all the time and that includes church. It's not like anyone knows. In some respects, it's just underwear and nobody asks. If they did ask, "What kind of underwear are you wearing?", I'd look for another church.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Autocorrect is my excuse.

I just wonder why everyone feels the need to cry troll at every other poster. The OP has a complete profile and everything. Trolls don't put in that much effort in my experience.

Having a complete profile doesn't necessarily preclude someone from being a troll. I'm going to surmise that Kimba's suspicions come from someone asking seemingly asinine questions, combined with their posting history. This isn't the first time that OP has been accused of creating troll posts or responses.

If you're IC, you already know you need to wear for medical reasons. It thus seems odd to ask if you're allowed to wear, regardless of the location.

Reference (Previous thread where he asked if he could wear to the Zoo and the exact same question was answered.): https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...s-to-wear-diapers-when-volunteering-at-my-zoo

hentaisensai said:
Having a complete profile doesn't necessarily preclude someone from being a troll. I'm going to surmise that Kimba's suspicions come from someone asking seemingly asinine questions, combined with their posting history. This isn't the first time that OP has been accused of creating troll posts or responses.

If you're IC, you already know you need to wear for medical reasons. It thus seems odd to ask if you're allowed to wear, regardless of the location.

Reference (Previous thread where he asked if he could wear to the Zoo and the exact same question was answered.): https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...s-to-wear-diapers-when-volunteering-at-my-zoo

Pretty much. I hadn't really been following the zoo thread but Makubird's post kind of filled me in.

Anyway. I'd say there's probably a 50/50 chance of OP being a troll/underage or having some type of intellectual disability. At this point, it's for the mods to decide.

Okay, having read that previous thread I'm inclined to agree.

First off the Confessional is not a diaper changing station nor are the stations of the cross.
If your diaper covers are making more noise than the church bells then maybe you should not enter the church.
Do not hog the incense thurible to mask your recent diaper dump.
Do a proper genuflect avoid displaying the wide diaper load especially if skirted.
Above all saints and sinners do not fart when receiving the sacrament.
Lastly when leaving the church avoid the act of waddling - we know what you did there !

Now say 3 Our Fathers - 3 Hail Mary's and Praise the Lord that you don't repeat this next Sunday
you weren't born in a manger and wearing diapers you are not going to perform any miracles !

I live and work in the church world. No one is keeping track of who is or who isn’t wearing diapers. No one knows in fact, just as in essentially every other public scenario.

If the OP is asking re: morality. That’s probably more subjective to the individual. I choose not to wear diapers to church as I’m not incontinent, and wearing keeps me from being completely “present” with what’s happening in front of me. When I go to church, I want to be focused on worship, not on my clothing. So I leave them at home. I guess if someone has some ongoing moral issue with wearing diapers in general, he or she might have an issue also wearing them to church. But in my opinion as a church person, there is nothing morally wrong with wearing diapers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hentaisensai said:

Correction: It's She. Second, I'm Transgender Male To Female. Third, I don't plan

on transitioning. Fourth, please ask before misgendering me esp my pronouns.

BabyCasey1996 said:
Correction: It's She. Second, I'm Transgender Male To Female. Third, I don't plan

on transitioning. Fourth, please ask before misgendering me esp my pronouns.

I fail to see what relevance this has to the point that I made. You're attempting to divert attention away by changing the subject.

babylock1 said:
First off the Confessional is not a diaper changing station nor are the stations of the cross.
If your diaper covers are making more noise than the church bells then maybe you should not enter the church.
Do not hog the incense thurible to mask your recent diaper dump.
Do a proper genuflect avoid displaying the wide diaper load especially if skirted.
Above all saints and sinners do not fart when receiving the sacrament.
Lastly when leaving the church avoid the act of waddling - we know what you did there !

Now say 3 Our Fathers - 3 Hail Mary's and Praise the Lord that you don't repeat this next Sunday
you weren't born in a manger and wearing diapers you are not going to perform any miracles !
Question: Are you descrimiting against my religon?

If you are, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

hentaisensai said:
I fail to see what relevance this has to the point that I made. You're attempting to divert attention away by changing the subject.
How am I taking attention away by changing the subject?

Go back to school already! You're bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back