Plan on wearing 24/7 in College

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I will be starting college in summer and as a DL, wearing diaper all the time is what I really want since I was a kid. I plan on wearing diaper 24/7 in college, is this a great idea? and any tips? pullup or diaper?

Thanks!

I think you will find it exceedingly difficult and limiting. Here is something else you may not have considered: when you wear all the time, or even often, that specialness of wearing diminishes. While I wouldn't choose to do so, I do find that I have some admiration for those who wear 24/7 if only because it is not an easy thing to do.

JDCH said:
I think you will find it exceedingly difficult and limiting. Here is something else you may not have considered: when you wear all the time, or even often, that specialness of wearing diminishes. While I wouldn't choose to do so, I do find that I have some admiration for those who wear 24/7 if only because it is not an easy thing to do.
I agree with this. I've had a couple of 72 hour stints but nothing beyond that. It was fun but proved to be complicated....and hot on certain days and nights. The last day I was ready to be out. Stay hydrated and clean and allow air out times following showers. Also, 24/7 indicates "just going" when needed and I find more joy in at least a 10 second flood over dribbles. Best of luck either way [emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I was never 24/7 during college, that started after for me, but I will tell you this, just thinking about my college life... diapers would've been in the way the entire time, at least outside of class. They might of been nice during classes.

If you are a Freshmen living on campus, I will tell you this, you have next to no privacy in most Freshmen dorms. communal showers (they all have stalls, but that is where the privacy ends) your room mate, the best way to not feel like you live in a closet is to leave your door open. You have next to no storage, so hiding a stash of diapers to keep you 24/7 from your room mate is not going to be possible, especially with the extras required. You will not have your own bathroom, not in a freshmen dorm.

My advice, survive your freshmen year, apply for an apartment for your next year, and then reconsider it.

Also, take this from someone who is 24/7... if you are doing it for the jollies, 24/7 is not the path. If you are doing it because you feel "right" wearing, then understand that this is a hard hard thing to do. Every activity you ever do, you will have to consider how long, what clothing will be appropriate, how do I transport changing stuff, etc... It is a butt ton of work, and it is not more convenient, despite popular fantasy. You're going to be forced to tell certain people, well at I least I believe you should, because it will be better for them to find out from you instead of by accident, and trust me,close friends, anyone living with you, etc... WILL find out.

Seconded. If you haven't already tried going 24/7 before, then it can be a little more difficult than you're hoping for (and possibly underwhelming too). You may want to alternatively consider only wearing every night as a means to more gradually get used to it. Bedwetting being the obvious "excuse" here.

Even with that though, you will not be able to hide your diapers. You will need to be somewhat open (private but not hidden), when it comes to being diapered in college. Including with the college itself.

When I was in college I found that night diapers was enough. Something to look forward to during the stress of the day, and no troubles around others. I was in outside housing so I did not have roommates.

It was somewhat difficult but necessary. Of course everybody knew you wore diapers. Once you got into a routine it was easier. Wetting was not a problem, just carried an extra diaper with me to class, changed when convenient. Occasional messy accidents in class or on the way to class had to be dealt with as soon as possible, and took up a lot of time. Used a lot of disposables/goodnites during the year.

I didn't wear 24/7 in college, but I did go several times in diapers to classes. I loved it, being able to wet and no worrying about anything. I used to wear very thick and obvious diapers, but I really didn't care what anyone thought. College is a time to be brave and free. Take it!

Aside from all mentioned and without turning this into a political discussion....if campuses start regulating backpacks and carry bags your discretion is gone and you WILL need some extras to carry.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

My roommate was aware of my diapers. One evening I came back from the library after studying, and I opened my room door and I heard "Surprise!" and there were 6 guys in my room, each of them had a diaper on. I was shocked, but took the prank in good nature. Fortunately I had just gotten a case of diapers the day before so I was in no danger of running out.

chuck said:
My roommate was aware of my diapers. One evening I came back from the library after studying, and I opened my room door and I heard "Surprise!" and there were 6 guys in my room, each of them had a diaper on. I was shocked, but took the prank in good nature. Fortunately I had just gotten a case of diapers the day before so I was in no danger of running out.

That's actually awesome. It's amazing your classmates were so openly supportive of your diaper needs, that they would do that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I went to community college whole living with my wife (in my mid 20's). I also wore diapers to every class.

Book bags are excellent for keeping one spare diaper in a zippered pouch, so I always had a change on hand. To the best of my knowledge, not a single person ever noticed I was diapered either.

I didn't hide it or anything, so I guess it turned out ok. Don't know if any of them were DL's or not, but they never mentioned it. When I went to class, I don't think anyone noticed. I had a zippered lunch pouch that I took with me that I kept my extra diaper(s) in.

There nothing that I can say that probably haven't been said before but I'll throw in my two since in. Going 24/7 tack a lot of commitment and honestly I get burn of it after week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back