Kids films/animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILoveDora said:
I love, (in no particular order), PAW Patrol (which has a rather great following among older kids and adults; and the officially-licensed adult-sized shirts that I saw on Amazon proves that), Sofia the First, Elena of Avalor, Doc McStuffins, Vampirina... so many more...

I am into "Paw Patrol", 'My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic", and "Doc McStuffins" too.

I like Hoodwinked, The Secret Life of Pets, Wreck It Ralph, and Boss Baby.

The ICEAGE films... :) Fun and FUNNY

Other great kid's films are:

CHICKEN RUN
WALLACE & GROMIT: THE CURSE OF THE WERE RABBIT
FLUSHED AWAY
THE PIRATES: BAND OF MISFITS

Cars is great. And I love Wrack-It Ralph.

Gosh. I can't start naming movies or I'll never STOP.

But right now on the TV aspect, I'm super into Paw Patrol. Cute puppies, a purse chicken (LOL!) and saving the day? YES. My room is done up in Paw Patrol now, actually.

And as always, Sesame Street and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood are instant "LITTLE WOOZLE" shows. (And if I'm watching them and someone comes in, I just look at them like "I NEED TO KNOW IF TELLY FINDS HIS TRIANGLE. COME BACK LATER, K?")

And though I'm much younger than to have seen H.R. Pufnstuf, he's always scared the beejeezus out of me. LOL

CuddleWoozle said:
Gosh. I can't start naming movies or I'll never STOP.

But right now on the TV aspect, I'm super into Paw Patrol. Cute puppies, a purse chicken (LOL!) and saving the day? YES. My room is done up in Paw Patrol now, actually.

And as always, Sesame Street and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood are instant "LITTLE WOOZLE" shows. (And if I'm watching them and someone comes in, I just look at them like "I NEED TO KNOW IF TELLY FINDS HIS TRIANGLE. COME BACK LATER, K?")

And though I'm much younger than to have seen H.R. Pufnstuf, he's always scared the beejeezus out of me. LOL

I don't watch the show a whole lot, but I have a bunch of PAW Patrol stuff.

Vintage episodes of Sesame Street (like 90's and earlier) make me feel safe and secure, if that makes sense.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I don't watch the show a whole lot, but I have a bunch of PAW Patrol stuff.

Vintage episodes of Sesame Street (like 90's and earlier) make me feel safe and secure, if that makes sense.

I watch the show a lot. XD I have it recording automatically. (And someone started recording The Walking Dead and no one watches it. They deleted my cartoons to make space for the WHOLE SERIES of zombies. So I deleted it and started re-recording my cartoons. LOL)

And the older the Sesame Street episodes, the better I feel. I actually like pre-Elmo, but it's hard to find stuff like that.

CuddleWoozle said:
I watch the show a lot. XD I have it recording automatically. (And someone started recording The Walking Dead and no one watches it. They deleted my cartoons to make space for the WHOLE SERIES of zombies. So I deleted it and started re-recording my cartoons. LOL)

And the older the Sesame Street episodes, the better I feel. I actually like pre-Elmo, but it's hard to find stuff like that.

Maybe check out YouTube. The quality isn't the best but I've found some pretty old episodes.

Moana has become my new favourite, something about it when I watch it makes me feel small and want to sing along to it really loudly.

I like to watch cartoops mostly. I like a few of the younger manga style cartoons. I would say my favourites would be films with princesses in them.

I love the road to el dorado

Good question...

My favorite Kids TV animations HAVE to be "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "Legend of Korra" - they're very well made and they're so well told.

In terms of films, I love the "How To Train Your Dragon" Films and the Disney Films "Big Hero 6" and "Inside Out."
Also love "Pokemon 2000" or "Dinotopia: Quest For The Ruby Sunstone" for a bit of nostalgia.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I love anything disney. Some of the newer movies like zootopia, secret life of pets and inside out are good too. I also find shows that i grew up with to be enjoyable (sesame street, clifford the big red dog, etc.)

I've recently started to enjoy Vampirina on Disney Junior as well as Ready Jet Go! on PBS.

I've actually gotten personal replies from each show's respective showrunners thanking me for watching them.

Frozen
Toy Story
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs

Finding Dory
Zootopia
Almost anything Studio Ghibli
Rugrats in Paris
Blue's Big Musical

The other day I watched my DVD copy of "Minions".

My favorite kid's movie is definitely The Nightmare Before Christmas or the Disney Legend of Sleepy Hollow! I love anything spooky.

I'm a big fan of Little Einsteins. The classical soundtrack is very peaceful, and the art is so cool!
I loved older Disney shows like "Rollie-Pollie-Ollie" and Bear and "The Big Blue House"

As far a movies go, "Bug's Life", "Finding Nemo", "Zootopia" and "Inside Out" are some of my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back