Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I went to the post office in town and stood in a que for 45mins needless to say i used my diaper, then went to toilet only to realise i left my change at home.By the time i got into my car i was well soaked and as i sat down i felt the pee rise in my diaper and sufferd side leakage.
I wasnt happy:(

michaelmc said:
I went to the post office in town and stood in a que for 45mins needless to say i used my diaper, then went to toilet only to realise i left my change at home.By the time i got into my car i was well soaked and as i sat down i felt the pee rise in my diaper and sufferd side leakage.
I wasnt happy:(

It happens to the best of us.

ST50 said:
It happens to the best of us.

Actually no. Even with flooding a diaper and using it for over 45 minutes, there's no real reason a diaper would leak. The best of us know if a diaper can't handle even double that without leaking, then clearly better diapers are needed.

As a general rule of thumb, a disposable diaper should not leak a good 99% of the time. And when it does, that leak will still be minimal. Anything worse than that, and you're not using the right diapers.

The diaper was Tena pull ups not a heavy use diaper so it was some what over loaded! as a rule i use as a one shot diaper but circumstances meant that it was at capacity when i sat down in my car compressing it causing side leakage.I have taped diapers for heavy use and normaly carry a change anyway

michaelmc said:
The diaper was Tena pull ups not a heavy use diaper so it was some what over loaded! as a rule i use as a one shot diaper but circumstances meant that it was at capacity when i sat down in my car compressing it causing side leakage.I have taped diapers for heavy use and normaly carry a change anyway

Pull ups are not diapers and they are pretty much useless.

Seconded. Based on your use, you really should not be using pullups. Heck, even Tena diapers are questionably enough for your use.

For your level of use, it sounds like you need something like confidry24/7, northshore supreme, or betterdry. You will find most any diaper that can take more than one wetting will also be cheaper due to needing to change less often. You will also find a good premium diaper will leak much less often. And remember, a thick diaper that has done its job is way less noticable than a thin one that has leaked.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Consider keeping a couple of changes in a small bag, in your car. This way you will never be too far from your needed supplies.

I gave up using pull ups years ago as mentioned they leak regularly and are not ment for heavy use or flooding, if you are destined to continue wearing and wetting you need to invest in actual diapers, some of the better ones have been mentioned already.

I gave up on pull-ups 2 years ago when my daytime wetting became too much to handle.

Now I use Tena Flex in the daytime, which are more absorbent but still discreet. They're worth trying out.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

If I know I won't be able to change for a while I use a tena maxi slip and some snug fitting plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back