Would you rather "go" in your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When there is a a possibility to use clean toilet, I will use it. If there is no toilet option or limited one, i prefer diapers. It depends on situation

I would prefer going in a diaper if I could in most situations. There are times when I am glad I did not have to wear. Playing a sport, I just feel inhibited. Also, as I am in sales, I might be uncomfortable wearing as it would likely show through my suit. Then using it, the slight possibility of having a leak while with a customer. So using a bathroom is the choice at these times. I do often wish I was wearing when out in the field as often it is inconvenient to find a clean bathroom. Not a fan of fast food or gas station bathrooms. Such is my delema of not being able to wear my favorite diapers when I really could use them as intended.

Yeah, obviously. I don't even care out of gratification, it's just convenient to be frank.

Normally yes, because if i'm using the big boy potty, it's because i'm not able to wear a diaper at the time :/

I prefer peeing in my diaper. It would be nice to be able to do it one or two times a day at least. Or all the time!

Normally yes, because if i'm using the big boy potty, it's because i'm not able to wear a diaper at the time :/

Exactly! When one is in nappies full-time, doing a wee or a poo anywhere else means a lack of nappy. There's nothing wrong with using the toilet as such, and it can be an interesting experience in its own right, but the nappylessness is always a bad thing.

I almost always prefer to use a diaper. If it weren't for the facts that diapers are expensive and I really can't wear them at work, I would be in diapers full time.

BabyMozart said:
I almost always prefer to use a diaper. If it weren't for the facts that diapers are expensive and I really can't wear them at work, I would be in diapers full time.
I have to admit I prefer to pee in my nappy now.

BabyMozart said:

When you wear diapers 24/7 it isn't whether or not you can afford them. They become a higher priority expense like a house or apartment. You never look at it like you can't afford your diapers (or house), you look at it like you can or can't afford eating out or going to the movies.

Slomo said:
When you wear diapers 24/7 it isn't whether or not you can afford them. They become a higher priority expense like a house or apartment. You never look at it like you can't afford your diapers (or house), you look at it like you can or can't afford eating out or going to the movies.

The adverage adult who partakes in wearing diapers for pleasure and wants to wear 24/7, than complains about the cost of all the diapers needed, should remember tha one weekend of parting with others will pay for a month worth of diapers.
Like stated above once you decide to wear diapers 24/7 they become a priority purchase.

I always wish i would wear a diaper while doing my business. Pee and poo

I go pee and poo in my diaper. I only go in the potty if I cant have a diaper on me.

I most often pee in my diaper, at least a little on my way to the restroom, at work I am not to the point of wetting enough to need a change yet but I see that time coming soon, been wearing pull-ups and when I get to the point that they won't contain all my leaks i will go to a tape on like I wear at night so i can change without taking shoes , pants and everything else off.

As an AB it is my preference to use my diapers as nature intended, for both #1 and #2.

Of course, part of being an AB is being an adult at times too, it is in the name, AB = Adult Baby, so I'm not always in a position where I'm diapered up and good to go. When I have to use the potty like a big boy it often doesn't faze me, it comes with the territory of being an adult, just like using diapers comes with the territory of being a baby.

There have been times however, usually when I'm stressed or haven't regressed in a while where I'll use the potty and feel a little forlorn and upset because when I'm stressed out I always wish I could be in my diapers and full baby attire.

I prefer using the toilet for both, but my bladder has a mind of its own and empties whenever it wants to, which is why I need diapers 24/7.
Bowel control is generally normal but I've had the occasional accident.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I definitely prefer to pee in diapers much happier girl that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back