Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Happy Easter Everyone

And a happy Easter to you too! ^-^

Happy Easter SiySiy! And to everyone else out there as well. Hope your easter basket was full.

Happy Easter. I played both services today, played and sang in our praise band and played and directed the choir for their Easter anthem. I also played a big French piece for the postlude. Then I went home, ate lunch and took a long nap.

Happy Easter siysiy.

dogboy said:
Happy Easter. I played both services today, played and sang in our praise band and played and directed the choir for their Easter anthem. I also played a big French piece for the postlude. Then I went home, ate lunch and took a long nap.

I was going to ask you if you had any part in the Easter services today but you beat me to it. Did you play any of the pieces you have been practicing recently?

A merry Easter to you as well! I played cello at a sunrise service on a farm, which was gorgeous. Cold and my cello kept going out of tune, but beautiful nonetheless.

Happy Easter, one and all!

BabyDenise said:
Happy Easter siysiy.

I was going to ask you if you had any part in the Easter services today but you beat me to it. Did you play any of the pieces you have been practicing recently?

I did have to practice the postlude which was Louis Vierne, "Carillon de la Chapelle du Chateau de Longpont". Most all of my practicing these days is on the piano including the Easter postlude.

Cool jayjoy on playing the cello. The cello is such a beautiful instrument.

happy easter!!! Hope you find lotsa eggs!!

Happy easter, even though I’m a bit late:D

My easter was good, spent it with my family. And I ate lots of chocolate eggs. My favourite is Mignon, almond-hazelnut nougat inside a real eggshell:) Finnish specialty.

A little late, but Happy Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back