Example's of Medical Needs to wear diapers when volunteering at my zoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyCasey1996

Banned
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this,

but anyways, what are the example's of Medical Needs to wear diapers

when volunteering at my zoo cuz I am cureas to know?

In conclusion, I want to wish all high school and adult school student's

in my area a happy and wonderful spring break

as well as those who are Mormon's

like me a happy general conferance weekend!

(Saturday, Sunday, and Priesthood Session's)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

The needs for wearing at a zoo would all be the same as everywhere else. Because you need them.

I'm curious though, why specifically for just at the zoo?

Slomo said:
The needs for wearing at a zoo would all be the same as everywhere else. Because you need them.

I'm curious though, why specifically for just at the zoo?
That's a good question! What I ment for just at the zoo is cuz I sent

an email to the Recreation Superviser of the City of Merced Parks and Community

Services Department and he or she responded with "Medical Need"

which is why I'm confused and asked the community what the example's

of Medical Needs are so that I will know

I am sorry to confuse you.

Just tell them you're incontinent. I'd wager most folks who don't partake in the abdl lifestyle would assume that's why anyone would need to wear diapers. I highly doubt they're going to launch an investigation as to why you need or want to wear diapers.

The monkeys stand for honesty.
Giraffes are insincere.
And the elephants are kindly but they're dumb.
Orangutans are skeptical of changes in their cages
And the zoo keeper is very fond of rum.
Zebras are reactionaries,
Antelopes are missionaries.
Pigeons plot in secrecy

willnotwill said:
The monkeys stand for honesty.
Giraffes are insincere.
And the elephants are kindly but they're dumb.
Orangutans are skeptical of changes in their cages
And the zoo keeper is very fond of rum.
Zebras are reactionaries,
Antelopes are missionaries.
Pigeons plot in secrecy
If you're just saying this for fun, I ask you to not say things like this

again or there will be action taken against you.

If you're saying things as long as it does not harm people,

then you're safe from having action taken against you.

What the..... this thread makes no sense at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diapernh said:
What the..... this thread makes no sense at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last time I checked, it does not have to make sense.

Who else that dosn't make sense is you.

Boom.

Someone’s need to wear a diaper is a whole lot of no of anyone else’s business.

Medical needs for wearing diapers are this incontinence need to wear all the time or people like me that needs to wear them only at night then there's no reason you need to wear them during them during the day but if your here to make fun of us then kid your in the wrong place to do this

BabyCasey1996 said:
If you're just saying this for fun, I ask you to not say things like this

again or there will be action taken against you.

If you're saying things as long as it does not harm people,

then you're safe from having action taken against you.

Sorry if I offended you, snowflake. If you are confused or upset, there are better ways to express it than throwing your little tanturms with idle threats.

By the way, those were the lyrics from Paul Simon's song "At the Zoo."

willnotwill said:
Sorry if I offended you, snowflake. If you are confused or upset, there are better ways to express it than throwing your little tanturms with idle threats.

By the way, those were the lyrics from Paul Simon's song "At the Zoo."
I understand now, sorry for throwing tantrums.

gtripp said:
Medical needs for wearing diapers are this incontinence need to wear all the time or people like me that needs to wear them only at night then there's no reason you need to wear them during them during the day but if your here to make fun of us then kid your in the wrong place to do this
My honest to God truth is I'm not making fun of you guys, I am Incontinent. And not only that, but

I am cureas to know about different Medical Needs when it comes to being a volunteer at my zoo.

As a member of the Incontinent Community, I can also be part of the Adult Baby Community.

And speaking of Incontinent, the City or the zoo or both may or may not

launch an investigation wether I'm Incontinent or not.

BabyCasey1996 said:
My honest to God truth is I'm not making fun of you guys, I am Incontinent. And not only that, but

I am cureas to know about different Medical Needs when it comes to being a volunteer at my zoo.

As a member of the Incontinent Community, I can also be part of the Adult Baby Community.

I don't think they have the right to launch an investigation. They might just ask for medical documentation from a doctor stating you are truly incontinent (not saying you aren't btw). If you can get proof from a doctor or something, they can't do anything to stop you from needing diapers. Medical documentation would most likely being a note from your doctor stating that you are incontinent and need to have diapers etc etc.

BabyCasey1996 said:
My honest to God truth is I'm not making fun of you guys, I am Incontinent.

Like everyone keeps saying, if they haven't already done a background check of sorts just have your medical documentation available and ready if requested.
If you have legitimate continence problems and have the issues clearly documented, that should be more than enough to satisfy their questions if they have any.

BabyCasey1996 said:
If you're just saying this for fun, I ask you to not say things like this again, or, there will be action taken against you. If you're saying things as long as it does not harm people, then you're safe from having action taken against you.
Woah, dude. What possible action could you take against someone for posting zoo related song lyrics?!

"I didn't understand someone, so, I'm gonna report them, for doing nothing wrong," isn't a thing.

You really do sound like a fragile, "special snowflake."

Is there a reason, since you're incontinent, it doesn't say so on your profile, and you haven't educated yourself about what the different forms of incontinence are? I apologize if educating yourself about incontinence is why you started this thread. Tough communication day for you, today? It seems that way.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Woah, dude. What possible action could you take against someone for posting zoo related song lyrics?!

"I didn't understand someone, so, I'm gonna report them, for doing nothing wrong," isn't a thing.

You really do sound like a fragile, "special snowflake."

Is there a reason, since you're incontinent, it doesn't say so on your profile, and you haven't educated yourself about what the different forms of incontinence are? I apologize if educating yourself about incontinence is why you started this thread. Tough communication day for you, today? It seems that way.
As you said before, I am really having a bad communication day for myself. (Sad Face)

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
I don't think they have the right to launch an investigation. They might just ask for medical documentation from a doctor stating you are truly incontinent (not saying you aren't btw). If you can get proof from a doctor or something, they can't do anything to stop you from needing diapers. Medical documentation would most likely being a note from your doctor stating that you are incontinent and need to have diapers etc etc.
One question though: what if I am an Adult Baby/Diaper Lover or even a Babyfur/Diaperfur?

Will they fire me in an instant or will they keep me as a volunteer

as long as I don't say I'm a baby as well as not acting like a baby?

BabyCasey1996 said:
One question though: what if I am an Adult Baby/Diaper Lover or even a Babyfur/Diaperfur?

Will they fire me in an instant or will they keep me as a volunteer

as long as I don't say I'm a baby as well as not acting like a baby?

I wouldn't even mention it. It's not really their business what you do with your life or how you live it.

Umm... please tell me I am not the only seeing the troll flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back