Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
If you could upscale a baby diaper to fit an adult which brand would you choose?

For me it would be Pampers air!:2thumbsup:

It would be between baby dry and cruisers.

I think that would depend on the aesthetic or the use-case I would have it for.

If it were daytime I would be having a Pampers Baby Dry, not sure if I would prefer the new design or the old one with the clouds on it. I was having internal conflict as to either this or Huggies for design points because Huggies has more going on, but I feel that the color palette that Pampers uses has them take the prize for me. However, if I wasn't going for aesthetic I would take the Pampers Swaddlers, a little something on the front and then pure white thick glory with the wetness indicator.

If it were nighttime however, I would find myself in requirement of an overnight diaper. Huggies Overnight wins this one because the moons and stars on them are just perfect and sate my need for all things space. Swaddlers does have an Overnight variant, which I would pick if I wasn't going for looks.

Yes i agree pampers colours and designs are nice and bright and i love huggies for looks too

michaelmc said:
If you could upscale a baby diaper to fit an adult which brand would you choose?

For me it would be Pampers air!:2thumbsup:

I wouldn't. An adult's body is NOT just a simple upscale from a baby's. As such, a diaper which fits a baby, and is scaled up, will not properly fit an adult.

Slomo said:
I wouldn't. An adult's body is NOT just a simple upscale from a baby's. As such, a diaper which fits a baby, and is scaled up, will not properly fit an adult.

Hence why they said "upscale a baby diaper to fit an adult body", which implies that the bigger version would be adjusted accordingly.

I would probably choose cute printed cloth training pants (I know, not technically a diaper, but I'd prefer that). I saw some on amazon once that looked amazing, but I can't remember the brand name...

I don't know of any baby diapers that are smooth plastic backed. Cool Diaps were the last i was aware of and it seems they have clothlike covers now. Without a smooth plastic cover, there's nothing compelling about a baby diaper to bother resizing it as far as I'm concerned.

Schwanensee said:
Hence why they said "upscale a baby diaper to fit an adult body", which implies that the bigger version would be adjusted accordingly.

I would probably choose cute printed cloth training pants (I know, not technically a diaper, but I'd prefer that). I saw some on amazon once that looked amazing, but I can't remember the brand name...

But then it would no longer be a baby diaper. It would be exactly what we have now.

I think Luvs were the last ones to convert from plastic to cloth back. They hung on for a while. I've been in plastic backed my entire life so for me cloth backed is simply a training pant with tapes. And the whole "environmentally friendly" thing, but plastic backed diapers are just hands down better with greater security and having trust in your diaper.

As others have mentioned, the cloth-backed baby diapers of today really aren't my thing. Plastic-backed diapers are my preference above anything else...to comply with the question asked though, I'll throw a twist into it. I'd take an upscaled version of Luvs circa 1997 or even Luvs circa 1987. I'd be all for that :)

I think Colors of Benetton in adult sizes would be really cool.

justindb87 said:
i'd take an upscaled version of luvs circa 1997 or even luvs circa 1987. I'd be all for that :)
yes please!!!

Slomo said:
What? Nahh.

Check out the ten different sizes of stretchy-waisted diapers that children get (if you count bedwetting diapers like GoodNites). Check out all the sizes of adult underwear! I count six sizes of men's Jockey briefs--just between the waist sizes of 32 and 40 inches! Now check out the two sizes of adult diapers that most of us are stuck choosing between (medium and large) and their almost universal lack of meaningful elastic in the waists, and then tell me that their distinguishing design features amount to anything more than a cost-cutting measure. 'Cause they don't! We're talking physically large throwaway products, after all, and so the manufacturers have to find ways to cheap out. Those tall, elastic-less wings bristling with extra tapes might as well be a pair of hands with nothing but middle fingers on them saying, "Fuck you! We don't care what your rise is, what your waist size is, or what your hips are shaped like. Here's a bunch of loose material and adhesive. Get your ass to work!"

:)

If adult diaper companies truly cared, then yes, I think adult diapers would be designed like the baby kind. You'd have more sizes, more elastic, fewer fiddly tapes, and........well, probably not Elmo. (Damn.) But a big baby can dream, yeah?

Of course, we like adult diapers, so we don't like to think that they are the way they are just because of the bean counters, but... Pretty sure that's the case. As it is with so many products, really. Occam's Razor slices again!! (Ouch. DAMN IT!)

Slomo said:
But then it would no longer be a baby diaper. It would be exactly what we have now.

Obviously not, if you look at all the responses this thread has gotten^^ Now, I'm no expert on diapers, adult or baby, but baby diapers have a lot more variation that adult ones. They also have, in my opinion, cuter prints.

I think you may be taking this too literally. Basically, the question is: Which baby diaper would you like to have made into an adult diaper? Because a baby diaper may use a material or technology or design which you simply won't find with adult diapers. Of course, no adult sized diaper could ever be considered a baby diaper, but one can take those as inspiration, right? :)

Huggies size 1 and 2 with the Winnie the Pooh prints!

I also really like the pull ups suggestion, would definately love some of the Lion Guard line. Or Doc Mcstuffins

No question - definitely Pampers Cruisers. The Sesame Street characters, the soft liner, the scent and the way they start out so thin snd then swell when wet make them my hands down favorite. For many, many years before I started buying ABDL diapers I would wear baby diapers that I taped together to make an adult size diaper. I tried all of the brands - nothing beat the feel of Pampers for me.

either pampers baby dry, huggies snug and dry, or huggies little movers.
All those would be amazing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back