Thread: Happy Sunday

Default Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday.

Like the Pioneer engraving, this post is a greeting and well-wishing sent adrift in the vastness of our community with a small nudge. There is no specific destination; the message is its own target and is idiototemic.

So - enjoy the day, get outside if the weather is nice, spend time with family and friends, and take the day to slow down and breathe for a bit. Or read under a tree. Or just sit and watch ants in the grass.

Ha ha, here I am at 6:45 reading this in the early morning. I will be going off to work but shall return at 1:00. Then I will relax for a while. After that, chores await so that I can off to work on Monday. At least Sunday isn't Monday!

I'd sit and watch ants in the grass... however the only ants in my yard are fire ants so I'll have to decline on that.

I'll try to do as you suggest, as it is my birthday today!

Happy Birthday.

Hmm...It's raining, I'm still sick, I woke up a lot last night...Yeah...Raining isn't so bad though, I like the rain :3

Greetings, H3g3l, and happy...Monday?... to you now.

Although I read your post a bit late, I did use my Sunday for some of the things you listed. Then I spent 7 hours writing.

Not very fun, but it feels good to get it out of the way. Sunday well spent. I hope it went as well for everyone else.

I rode my bike! The weather's finally nice enough I can get my daily cardio and see the sights at the same time!

This engraving?... Naughty naughty H3g3l saying "Pioneer engraving" without link or example. Minus 5%.

*giggle* he said "idiototemic"

you get the 5% back