Exposed diaper embarassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had 2 cases of safaris and 1 case of total dry plus delivered, I helped the fedex guy bring them into my garage, after he wheeled them in, he looked at me and said, the look on ur face tells me u don’t know what’s in the packages, my reply was, no I do know, I just don’t wanna carry the boxes upstairs, to that he gave a friendly laugh and said see you later, have a great day, to which I thanked him again.
In my book, it’s a non issue and I’d rather have pleasantries with my delivery drivers so that don’t throw the stuff around when I’m not home

pampers4U said:
I just had 2 cases of safaris and 1 case of total dry plus delivered, I helped the fedex guy bring them into my garage, after he wheeled them in, he looked at me and said, the look on ur face tells me u don’t know what’s in the packages, my reply was, no I do know, I just don’t wanna carry the boxes upstairs, to that he gave a friendly laugh and said see you later, have a great day, to which I thanked him again.
In my book, it’s a non issue and I’d rather have pleasantries with my delivery drivers so that don’t throw the stuff around when I’m not home

Here in the UK they dont leave it if your not in , its left with a naighbour or goes back to post office and you collect it from them.
Thanks "Pampers 4 u"

UK has a disabled toilet key system,one day i unlocked the disabled toilet in the bus station to reveal some poor man sat on the toilet who had forgot to put on the lock (i opologised and closed the door) he played it cool when he emerged he said "just the scare i needed to get things going! lol

For some reason the only time I’ve felt embarrassed is when I’ve had to change in a public restroom.

One time on a road trip I changed in a empty public restroom in a locked stall. then a whole group of people came in and would not leave. Leaving me no choice but to walk out of the stall dirty diaper in hand to throw away.

Another time again in a public restroom I went in. There were two people occupying stalls for an eternity leaving me no choice but to take off my dirty diaper at a urinal cuz the partition at least provided a tiny bit of privacy.

As I stood there doing my best to hold up my pants to cover up what I was doing a couple guys walked in, walking up to the small bank of urinals I was at while I was in the act of pulling my dirty diaper through my legs. I had no choice but to finish I pulled my diaper through my legs rolled it up placed it on top of the urinal pulled up my pants and walked by them dirty diaper In hand.

I had similar situation instead I was in the disabled toilet at Luton Airport and was changing myself quickly before the flight from ABU SDK to ABU SDK in all that rush I've forgot that in order to lock them you need to press that red circular button that locks the automatic sliding doors for you. To my surprise in the middle of a change I had that wet Diaper on one side of changing table and was just finishing Taping up the new one when I heard that the doors are opening, was frightened and so embarrassed to find out that there were not locked :(.With me on a changing table sticking second tape on the SDK Doors opened and there was a guy in his 30's with 2 teens looking at me for that second I noticed how surprised he was and his kids just giggled at me ;( he apologised and told his boys not to laugh at me then closed the doors It was terrifying experience especially because I was not expecting that and because of that it was even more embarrasing then ever. After that situation I was wondering for the entire flight to Milan if his boys were to be diapered for the flight or maybe even changed after the flight and what was the reason he needed to use the Disabled toilet with changing tables. I guess i will never find that out.

I’m pretty sure all the people delivering to our house just assume I am “special needs”. If I’m not padded into my “weirdo” uniform then I’m naked or naked wearing a rubber apron. There never seems to be a pair of pants handy.

I did have embarrassingly moment a few weeks ago. Three young Morman boys came to try to convert us heathens and were each red face shocked to see me thickly diapered and smelly with plastic onsie. We have a long driveway and I had been working outside. If I hear a car come up the driveway I’ll duck out of sight but they had walked up the driveway and I had a “deer in headlights” moment....

But as I’ve gotten older (and frankly) as older people... parents and neighbors who we’ve known for years have died off. Less and less do I care who sees what.

Str88jacketabdl said:
For some reason the only time I’ve felt embarrassed is when I’ve had to change in a public restroom.

One time on a road trip I changed in a empty public restroom in a locked stall. then a whole group of people came in and would not leave. Leaving me no choice but to walk out of the stall dirty diaper in hand to throw away.

Another time again in a public restroom I went in. There were two people occupying stalls for an eternity leaving me no choice but to take off my dirty diaper at a urinal cuz the partition at least provided a tiny bit of privacy.

As I stood there doing my best to hold up my pants to cover up what I was doing a couple guys walked in, walking up to the small bank of urinals I was at while I was in the act of pulling my dirty diaper through my legs. I had no choice but to finish I pulled my diaper through my legs rolled it up placed it on top of the urinal pulled up my pants and walked by them dirty diaper In hand.

Respect!
A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!

I had my shirt ride up on a plane flight once or twice while bending down to pick up a dropped newspaper or my cell phone another time. The back of my plastic underpants showed and the first time I did not think anything of it since I was sitting. The second time I caught it happening I quickly glanced at the passenger next to me as I tucked my shirt back down and she just looked away as she saw I had glanced her way to see if she noticed what I was wearing beneath my jeans. Though the top part of my plastic underpants are hard to see exactly what they are, the white waist band on my plastic underpants are fairly obvious a to what they are. She most likely figured out I was wearing plastic underpants but I figure she probably thought I needed to wear them as I was dozing off / on the whole flight and it was better to have these on than having an accident and wetting my jeans & the seat while I slept.

JOCKMAN said:
I had my shirt ride up on a plane flight once or twice while bending down to pick up a dropped newspaper or my cell phone another time. The back of my plastic underpants showed and the first time I did not think anything of it since I was sitting. The second time I caught it happening I quickly glanced at the passenger next to me as I tucked my shirt back down and she just looked away as she saw I had glanced her way to see if she noticed what I was wearing beneath my jeans. Though the top part of my plastic underpants are hard to see exactly what they are, the white waist band on my plastic underpants are fairly obvious a to what they are. She most likely figured out I was wearing plastic underpants but I figure she probably thought I needed to wear them as I was dozing off / on the whole flight and it was better to have these on than having an accident and wetting my jeans & the seat while I slept.

To true i tend to wear boxers that rise above them to hide such reveals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back