New purple edition of Always Discreet Boutique pull-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTrePid said:
So which one is more absorbent then?

The "normal" non-Boutique Always Discreet underwear is a bit more absorbent as a whole (both Low Rise and Maximum), but in my experience, Boutique's triple-tube design is better at distributing liquid throughout instead of it pooling up where you wet it at first. And to answer your other post above: Boutique is "maximum" in the sense that they literally don't offer a less-absorbent option in its lineup, so it's just kind of maximum-by-default.

I wish they did this kind of thing in a taped nappy style.

ChocChip said:
I wish they did this kind of thing in a taped nappy style.
Yep, P&G would be onto a winner if they used pampers materials, design and tech to make a depends eclipsing inco brand.
Surely there must be a reason they dont tho?

i hope this leads p&g back into some kind of adult diaper soon paper pak sucks

I'd say right now thrust vector has the best shot at hitting it big with an adult diaper that IC people start buying in mass because of higher quality and premium features with their crinklz/aqua/astro/betterdry line.

There are a few other good IC diaper options, but they're more expensive, less features, all look plain/medical, and have all stagnated with features and design.

Thrust Vector is kicking ass right now.

HappyNappin said:
Yep, P&G would be onto a winner if they used pampers materials, design and tech to make a depends eclipsing inco brand.
Surely there must be a reason they dont tho?

Because nobody's been brave enough to try and normalise the nappy-style undergarment for adults yet... just takes some good marketing as per the pull-up varieties ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back