Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had peed a few minutes before this happened. I was standing and felt how maybe a spoonful of liquid just... started to come out. I tried to clench all muscles down there, didn’t help. My underwear and pants got wet. About five minutes later it happened again. When I could I changed my clothes and examined the wet pants. I think the liquid was pee, not leukorrhea. It was like water, not thick at all.

Does anyone have similar experiences? Is it a symptom of something serious? Will it evolve into incontinence? I have done nothing to achieve that, I’m kind of excited. Maybe I will start needing protection. I hope it will happen again.

It could be either one. I produce a lot more fluids now that I'm wearing protection. I personally would consider wearing protection most of the time for a while and see if it continues to happen. No reason to have to change clothes when you enjoy wearing protection and have a legitimate need for it. If you do confirm it is regular urine leakage I would check with a doctor and ask him to rule out anything serious like diabetes or whatever but probably wouldn't go to the urologist for advice on dealing with it.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

That's how my incontinence started. I would have little wet patches and not be able to stop the flow.

ST50 said:
That's how my incontinence started. I would have little wet patches and not be able to stop the flow.

Wow! Kind of thrilling. I do hope it really was pee. It would be quite unlikely that a dream like mine comes true. I mean, how many diaper lovers really start becoming incontinent without doing anything, taking all precautions? And it happening right after joining this site?

Is it normal to ”feel your bladder” almost all the time, feel how it gets fuller and fuller?And then at some point suddenly bam! I need to pee right now!? Almost right after peeing I start getting feelings. I might think/do something so focusedly that I don’t notice it all the time, but most of the time I do feel it. Like when writing this, it’s about half full and bothers me.:chin:

Okay, I went to toilet. Two minutes after came the feeling of liquid dribbling... I don’t know if I should be worried or jump from joy.

Last edited:
Lumi, I know that you hope to become incontinent. Nevertheless, the symptoms that you are having may indicate that you have a medical problem that needs to be evaluated and possibly treated. The safe way to achieve something like incontinence is to wear and wet a diaper whenever you feel the slightest need to go. Over the long term (usually several years), that will lead to the development of wetting habits that closely resemble incontinence but without any underlying physical disease. I’m medically incontinent and have a physical ailment that is a major nuisance in other ways besides the incontinence. Over the years, I’ve learned to enjoy the diapers that I need to wear, but the neural problems that cause the incontinence have other very undesireable effects.

Lumi, it's normal to gradually feel your bladder getting full. The sudden need to pee is indicative of urge incontinence. The post void dribbling could als be caused by a number of pote tial problems.

As mentioned, you should still see a urlogist to make sure you aren't developing anything bad. If/when they want to throw pills at you just say you are managing fine with diapers.

Inconinmiss, I’m sorry to hear you suffer from physical ailment.

If I didn’t have relatives I would wear 24/7 and become kind of incontinent. But since I have relatives I need to be friends with I can only wish for a medical problem so I’d get permission to wear. So this is kind of great.

But indeed, if this is a symptom of something serious... I just wouldn’t like to get this treated. But I guess I could discuss this in nursing home and then they will decide if I need to see a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Lumi, it's normal to gradually feel your bladder getting full. The sudden need to pee is indicative of urge incontinence. The post void dribbling could als be caused by a number of pote tial problems.

As mentioned, you should still see a urlogist to make sure you aren't developing anything bad. If/when they want to throw pills at you just say you are managing fine with diapers.

Thanks for answering. I guess I might end up doing as you suggested.

I have OAB and today at work i heavily wet my pads i used like 4 within 30min to 1hr i think im becomming incontinent

Having IC, it's OK to be OK with it, but do get checked out to make sure it's not something horrible. D: I would hate to think that someone had a serious condition but didn't get treated for it because it made them wet their padding.

I've been checked over several times and they can't seem to find anything actually -wrong- with me, and yet if I'm not directly near a toilet when the urge hits, it's coming anyway.

So, I guess, fist bump for getting what you wanted and also fingers crossed and hoping it's nothing too horrible.

Its time to see an urologist to see whats happening and to rule out any thing life threatening, My incontinence issues started with post void mini surges now I am back in taped diapers to manage my bladder issues.

Oh Girl, careful what you wish for. I can only honk the same horn than many others. If a game becomes business, the fun can end at some point.
While I do understand why a fair share of AB/DLs dream of becoming incontinent, there are situations when I really hate that I have to wear diapers.
I urge you - go see a doc. Incontinence is always a symptom of a disease/malfunction and never a standalone illness. This can include potentially grave problems with your spine or stuff like MS. So please get this checked, I beg of you. I do not want to scare you but show you the potential danger this can bear in worst cases.

It is quite likely that the doc will prescribe you something for clothes protection. Depends on the healthcare system of your country. You can also ask him to write you a document of sorts that says you need protection if that makes you feel better. Then you have your potential justification for your family, even if your problems get fixed.

But please take care of yourself!

Cheers

its not all its cracked up to be. trust me. when its 105 degrees outside and your stuck in a diaper sweating you behind off not fun.......... one of many "not funs" i can think of.

Just had an accident before i got a chance to pull my pants down good thing a was wearing a pad

redbullfiend said:
its not all its cracked up to be. trust me. when its 105 degrees outside and your stuck in a diaper sweating you behind off not fun.......... one of many "not funs" i can think of.

Thankfully the human body is capable of adapting, right? When I first moved to Florida, staying diapered in 100+ degree -high humid- heat was the worst. Thankfully it only took a few summers to get used to the heat and humidity. Now I only seat bad down there when I'm really active or working in that same 100+ weather.

*shifty eyes*

Around my job we call that disgustingly moist booty feeling 'swamp ass'. You get a bad enough case of it, and you gotta get the monkey butt powder.

Me, I get by with lots of powder, going in and cleaning up and applying MOAR POWDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back