Lady Tena name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They are now called Silhouette, seem the same product,,,

I find this hard to believe since that name is being used by depends for their lady pullups

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pete67 said:
They are now called Silhouette, seem the same product,,,
yes, they are comfortable and will hold a few small wettings not bulky, i also put a pad in them to help absorb more

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bigbluehusky said:
I find this hard to believe since that name is being used by depends for their lady pullups

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Checked on their website and it is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some girls might get confused on which "silhouette" diaper to buy, unless they pay attention to the brand name on the top of the packages.

Depend pants are sold as comfort protect or active fit here so little chance of confusion.

Here in Canada there are two Tena protective underwear products, one is the stylish underwear and the active underwear, I wear the stylish underwear during the day when I sport my favorite jeans such as the active underwear that I use when I go out to inline skating.
Because I've shed some weight Tena women's protective underwear are the only ones on my size.
(I love the Tena stylish underwear because they are quite cottony, breathable and comfy, also I like their soft purple dragonfly pattern, which look and feel like women's underwear!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back