siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everybody I’m still about.

My life has completely changed I think for the better. I have now sold and moved into a Little's house in the Midlands UK.

And although I was waiting to tell everybody about our business.

Which is going to be a children's Leisure Centre.

But this seems to be taking a lot longer then I originally thought so watch out for more announcements as we get there.

Isaac and I are still going strong and he is coming over this Easter weekend for some little time.

I so love being his caregiver and letting him be the person he is on the inside.

Well kiddo my journey of self-acceptance and accepting my lifestyle as a little has been a long journey.

But I can honestly say it is well worth do it, if you are able.

I know that not everybody is in the situation where they can embrace their little side as funny as we have.

Please don't get me wrong it still has all its characters that other people face as this is not a fairy-tale this is reality. But it seems to be a lot easier to deal with once your living environment that is non-judgemental of her you are really are on the inside.

All the best kiddos

Siysiy

My life has completely changed I think for the better. I have now sold and moved into a Little's house in the Midlands UK.

And although I was waiting to tell everybody about our business.

Which is going to be a children's Leisure Centre.

But this seems to be taking a lot longer then I originally thought so watch out for more announcements as we get there.

Isaac and I are still going strong and he is coming over this Easter weekend for some little time.

I so love being his caregiver and letting him be the person he is on the inside.

Well kiddo my journey of self-acceptance and accepting my lifestyle as a little has been a long journey.

But I can honestly say it is well worth do it, if you are able.

I know that not everybody is in the situation where they can embrace their little side as funny as we have.

Please don't get me wrong it still has all its characters that other people face as this is not a fairy-tale this is reality. But it seems to be a lot easier to deal with once your living environment that is non-judgemental of her you are really are on the inside.

All the best kiddos

Siysiy

That's good to hear. I remember how bummed out you were before.

glad to hear things are going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back