Your favourite wetting position and place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying in bed and having first good long morning pee of the day is my fav

Laying on my back.

I can only really sit down on the toilet and pretend im peeing on the actual toilet. I am to scared to pee anywhere else. Once I peed in the tub tho!

Sitting in my office chair and just let it go. I also love to diaper up when I'm already bursting and starting to pee while still taping up.

My favorite has to be standing because it is currently the easiest for me, and I love feeling it travel from my front to the back of the diaper. I am practicing wetting while sitting because I love being able to use it without physically having to get up, and I love being able to sit in it as I wet myself.

I love almost everything! If you name it I have probably done it. Sitting, standing, laying in every position I know of. And yes we are talking wetting and soiling. My favorite is trying something new! Well no a more serious answer would be laying in bed. Or standing in public.

I like them all, the freedom of just letting loose is awesome. I do love that feeling when you first wake up and discover that you had an accident during the night while sleeping.

This may sound extreme, but I've heard of people using a catheter with there diaper so they don't feel the urge. It may not be for you but it is an option for better sleep

legojoker88 said:
This may sound extreme, but I've heard of people using a catheter with there diaper so they don't feel the urge. It may not be for you but it is an option for better sleep

That's not extreme. Every time I needed to have a catheter put in, I always just let it drain into my diaper. Once had a urologist confirm it's ok too. As long as you stay well hydrated enough to constantly be draining, then the risk of an infection is pretty low.

Standing up or lying down. Also walking along which I used to find hard but don’t so much anymore.

I find sitting down difficult.

While I can do all positions, there’s something more babyish wetting on your hands and knees.

Hmmmm, I’d say going while walking/running or Indian sitting is my fav.. squatting too

Whatever position I'm in when the urge is there, but the easiest for me is sitting.

I thought of this thread last night as I was in one of my favorites, laying on my back in bed legs pulled up with feet touching at the soles and heels just about touching my butt with knees thighs and legs flat on bed, great way to wet.

Last edited:
Well buying my first package of adult diapers was a major and traumatic decision. But putting my first on and wetting it was so conflicting, but exciting, I did not realize the unconscious decision I made to wet my diaper standing in front of the mirror my first time until after I did it. Then to realize this may have been at age 42 the first time I ever peed standing fully erect.

Now I wear diapers mostly full time and I wet my diaper by choice standing most of the time, so by default I have to say my favorite diaper wetting position is standing.

I also smoke cigarettes (I know, but please don't say anything negative, I really need them) and I time most of my diaper wetting with when I need a cigarette. I love standing on my deck, nothing on but my adult diaper, inhaling my cigarette smoke while slowly wetting my diaper. Sublime.

I get nervous laying down, no matter what brand I'm wearing. I usually either sit or stand when I do it. Though I tried it on all fours one time like I was crawling for maximum cuteness overload. That was fun.

Sitting down. Mostly because that's the easiest position to go in, while still being enjoyable.

Although my FAVORITE position would be lying down. But it's really hard, and I hardly ever am able to do so. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back