Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just had an odd occurrence when I went to the bathroom. I peed like normal and when it stopped I pulled up my pants and wet my training pants right after. I'm not sure if this a problem I should look into or if it's a one time thing. Anyone else have a similar issue?

I usely get X amount (more then the ord every day leaking) coming right after i have done my ord pee right after i have positined my Diaper and the rest in place agan . It could just be that you thought the bladder was al dry but infact it wasent and you ended it to fast (thats also happens to me actually (it comes first one round then you think its done and then here comes round 2) hence i take extra time to make shore im al dry before i get up and dressed again

KryanAshford said:
I just had an odd occurrence when I went to the bathroom. I peed like normal and when it stopped I pulled up my pants and wet my training pants right after. I'm not sure if this a problem I should look into or if it's a one time thing. Anyone else have a similar issue?

I would wait an see if it happens again. I dribble after I go sometimes, esp if I have to go a lot. I also find when I relax, I will pee a little more. Were you standing or stitting? I find it better to sit these days.

KryanAshford said:

KryanAshfird, this actually how my incontinences started. I first had a first drop after voiding (maybe lazing to take care of it properly), then suddenly larger releases after going. A few weeks later I had a full IC starting out of the blue (for neurological reasons due to Cerebal Palsy). What us interesting is that when I mention this issue to the Dr who reviewed the Hydrodynamic results, she said that it is normal and I just need to « scoop » it properly. However this is more than a few drops and it last up to 1 hour after voiding. How long does it last for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joelvc said:
KryanAshfird, this actually how my incontinences started. I first had a first drop after voiding (maybe lazing to take care of it properly), then suddenly larger releases after going. A few weeks later I had a full IC starting out of the blue (for neurological reasons due to Cerebal Palsy). What us interesting is that when I mention this issue to the Dr who reviewed the Hydrodynamic results, she said that it is normal and I just need to « scoop » it properly. However this is more than a few drops and it last up to 1 hour after voiding. How long does it last for you?

Scoop?

It happens off and on Some days it's okay, but others it happens a lot.

if it happens offten then its time to see your doctor, my incotinence also started with post pee voids 10 to 20 minutes or so after using the washroom. It quickly progressed to the point of me needing diapers get checked out as soon as you can.

KryanAshford said:
Scoop?

It happens off and on Some days it's okay, but others it happens a lot.

Sorry for my English. I had those discussions in German with the doctor and I am mouth-tongue French speaking so I am not fully sure of the right word. Shortly scoop! Probably “milk”.

KryanAshford said:
It has happened to me so many times.

This doesn't happen for me since I started using catheters, because I can fully drain my bladder each time. However I do often dribble about 30 minutes later. This is part of the reason why I also continue to wear diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back