In love with plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

aigteo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This week I received my first two pair of plastic pants, wow the feeling is amazing.
Now I understand why so many people loves them.
After wearing a whole day I decided to buy some more.
Also, starting from the third night of wearing i wet in my sleep (i’m not a regular wetter, it happens to me one or two times a year, i usually woke up pee abd fell asleep). Wow I don’t why i waited so much.

Reactions: Zeke
Did you not remember plastic pants from childhood? Maybe you're too young and it was all disposables by then

I think plastic pants are the best part of wearing cloth diapers. They don't appeal to me as much with disposables, so I don't use them as often as I might like. Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder?

A nice soft cloth diaper is great, but the plastic pants... not complete without them.

• Love
Reactions: toddler, Zeke and Matt63Bro
They're a brilliant way to feel babyish with medical looking nappies.

• Love
Reactions: toddler and Zeke
Hi! Well, as a child (i think) I always used disposables. Moreover I’m from italy, and i don’t know if here plastic pants were used.

I use disposable diaper, I know plastic pants are more useful with cloth ones but they make me feel so good and protected

Trevor said:
I think plastic pants are the best part of wearing cloth diapers. They don't appeal to me as much with disposables, so I don't use them as often as I might like. Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder?

I grew up in diapers / training underwear / plastic underpants. It was my protection then and so I use it now. Plastic pants are a must for my needs / enjoyment.

Reactions: vp39 and Zeke
Yes, There's nothing quite like the feel, security and containment of Plastic, Vinyl or Rubber Diaper covering panties..And Nothing beats the sound of them when they are, say, Rubbed or Spanked or the wonderful Smell of them as well..Cloth, disposables or both together are Great with the latter..:)

I agree.

I get into “trouble” when I spend too much concern on the WHY. Versus just realizing and accepting it is something I really like. Other then cost of supplies..... isn’t hurting anyone.

My plastic wrapped needs are weirder then most. I do padding = disposables plus a combination of doublers. Then the onsie. With tight plastic over top of that. I wear a specific plastic bag that I buy in cases of 500. I have a wood template to cut leg holes. And then spray Pam cooking spray into the plastic bag/ shorts before wiggling into then.

Then the most recent evolution of my “uniform”. has been to sometimes add the titanium adaptive onsie overtop. This is an anti-strip garment designed for dementia patients. Some times I “like”. Feeling that there’s smooth tight plastic.... but denied ability to touch it.

http://www.preventawear.com/our-products.html

The bags I wear. Over years I’ve used: black, yellow, clear, aqua and white. Currently on my third case of white.

https://m.uline.com/h5/r/www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-5477/Shopping-Bags-Plastic/Die-Cut-Handle-Bags-18-x-19-x-3

Last edited:
I hardly ever wear a nappy without a pair of plastic pants. It just doesn't feel right. Doesn't matter if they are cloth or disposable I still have to wear plastic pants.

Plastic pants give that extra bit of security and I like the way they look. I imagine some people under thirty may not even remember them, either baby or adult ones. There used to be ads for plastic pants in some papers, and I used to enjoy looking for them. Sometimes there were illustrations of a lad wearing them with something like 'The perfect solution for bedwetting'. It was seeing these ads that made me feel I wasn't the only one!

I also think most plastic pants look neater than a lot of disposable diapers alone. For me the job isn't finished properly if I just wear a diaper.

I wear them over my cloth diapers all the time. During the day, I generally wear snap-on ones and at night I wear pull-on ones.

Hi guys, I would like to have an advice from those who are more experienced.
It’s been over a month since i’ve started wearing plastic pants and I really love how they works, just yesterday i was saved from a big leaking during my shopping.

My question is: do they work better with or without underwear over them? It seems to me that my briefs tend to compress too much the plastic pants. When i wear without underwear it seems to me much secure.
Opinions will be truly appreciate!!

In general I wouldn't wear ordinary underpants over plastic pants, and I'd be surprised if many people did. The only context I can imagine people doing that is if they have to be in a public changing area for whatever reason (eg gym) and fear people would see the plastic pants.

This is the kind of answer I was looking for. Since I’m new to pp I don’t know exactly how to use them properly

Pastic pants are going to work better if they're allowed to fit baggy, compressing them against your diaper is probably going to reduce their effectiveness.

That being said, you got lucky. Plastic pants are designed more to work in concert with cloth diapers as the waterproof element, and don't work well to contain leaks from disposables, that tend to leak around the legs. Plastic pants that seal tightly enough around the legs to prevent those sorts of leaks aren't going to be comfortable for most users.

Boosters are kind of the same way, they can help but aren't the best solution. The best solution is "wear a higher capacity diaper to begin with".

If you're just looking to cover up your plastic pants to hide them, I'd go with boxers rather than briefs, as those will cover more and will allow your plastic pants to fit looser where they'll perform better.

Those are great advices! I’m a disposable wearer (mostly tena super or abena m4, sometimes with boosters, i also like to double up less thick diapers).
I stareted to wear plastic pants for fun but they really saved me in a couple of occasions.
During the first days of wearing I used underwear, than I passed an evening without and I started to wonder if this option was better.

Since I don’t care getting caught i can however I want. So currently i’m at work wearing two diapers and plastic pants. Amazing

I also wear disposable diapers, and have taken to wearing gary activewear pul pants- but also inside out. This puts the nylon mesh on the inside, so any potential, small, leaks can be partially absorbed by the nylon while still contained by the polyurethane. Plus, the gary diaper cover is really comfortable and durable.

I never ever had plastic pants! :0 What are they like? Cozy? They seem like they would be quite cold! Not like a warm padded diaper!

Reactions: JeepWrangler1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back