I had a real accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a real wetting accident last week. I had been out drinking with some friends and was walking home. Luckily I was on my own when it happened. I was pretty desperate but I didn't think it was that bad and I hadn't needed to go when i left the bar. I managed to get to the bottom of my driveway when I started to wee, I felt that warm rush in the front of my pants as I started to wet myself. I panicked and started running. I managed to stop weeing as I scrambled to get my keys out but then I started again. I managed to get to the toilet before I'd completely emptied my bladder. My underpants were really wet and some had got through onto my trousers. Even though im a DL and normally enjoy that sort of thing this was really embarrassing, I'm 26 years old and this really shouldn't be happening.

Alcohol is a diuretic, and drinking large volumes only makes an accident more likely at any age,,, I wouldn't worry about it, but I'd respectfully suggest having a think about drinking,

any diuretic like Coffee or alcohol can affect your bladder control, also bladder issues can happen at any age but since its only happened once and after drinking you may have to cut out alcohol or limit the about you drink.

Next time you go to a bar make sure you go pee before leaving even if you do not feel the need :)

I had the very same thing happen to me back when I would go out on the town and drink beer until I could hardly stand up, have to bar tender call me a cab so I could get home, get dropped off at the end of my driveway and before I'd get to the house I'd soak my pants and no matter how hard I'd try to stop the flow it kept going til my bladder was emptied.
A valuable lesson was learned from this happening many times over, first was not to drink so much, and second was if you are going out on the town drinking, put on double diapers so your pants stay dry.

I had a real accident many years ago while flying on a business trip. I then only wore plastic underpants when I went to bed. When I got off my flight I had to go to the restroom and I gradually strolled to the urinal. I did everything as usual and when I was taking my underwear down I felt some dampness but thought it was sweat. After I had finished though I felt a true wetness and noticed I had a good size softball wet stain on the front of my jeans and my underwear from peeing myself. Somehow while on the plane I had lost it a bit or on the way to the restroom but what surprised me was I never felt that I was actually going in my pants (or dribbling).

The irony was my plastic underpants were in my carry on bag and if I would have worn then on the plane this would not have happened. All I could do was wrap my jacket around my waist and get home to clean up. I always wear my plastic underpants now when flying so even if I sleep on the trip I do not have to fear an accident breaking through (though this never happened again involuntarily).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back