LOOKING FOR A CREW! :3 (Sea Of Thieves) (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTokio

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As the title states, looking to play sea of thieves, Only just downloaded it and would love to play with others ;)

Im littleTokio on the discord so message me if your on there or can message me on here / PM your name

Just a head sup the game is cross-play. You can play with people on xbox also.

kratox said:
Just a head sup the game is cross-play. You can play with people on xbox also.

I was just about to reply with the same thing.

Id offer to join you OP, but tbh I haven't gotten into it. I was part of the alpha testing and with how it progressed week to week through those; I am miffed that its as lacking as it is upon full release. (IMO)

LstNwf said:
I was just about to reply with the same thing.

Id offer to join you OP, but tbh I haven't gotten into it. I was part of the alpha testing and with how it progressed week to week through those; I am miffed that its as lacking as it is upon full release. (IMO)

I was in the alpha too actually LOL. The game is designed for more pvp and friends interaction tbh. If you keep doing quest only it becomes mind numbingly boring. Also they need to un-nerf pc. They purposely nerfed some controls on pc. The sniper on pc is like broken to use. I use a low dpi so I can snap quickly to peoples heads and the sniper for me moves slower than a cannon.

Instead of nerfing pc they should allow console users to use a keyboard and mouse if they want too. Also controllers need to have it where it slows down when you aim at a player. I haven't used a controller in this game but from what I have heard it isn't that well setup like other games. NO i am not saying give them aimbots. A simply slow down when near a player on sens makes it easier for them to control without giving them a huge advantage. Still keeps stuff skillful.

I've been playing with some friends; I just can't get into it long term. Whether server issues or something else, I have been getting a lot of lag/rubber banding which wasn't present at all before the full release. It's a game I'll put aside while I focus on other stuff like 102% Burnout again and come back to through game pass. (No way I'm paying full retail in its current state) I want to check out state of decay 2 so I'll have another look then.

Kbm use on a console is a whole different bag of worms to me because I see how it can be a negative on things like overwatch on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back