What diaper to try next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So far I've tried Rearz Safari, Crinklz, ABU Space, and Tykables Overnights.
All of them are good, but Crinklz stands out for having the highest capacity and the cheapest price per diaper (check this review : https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/114368-Thrust-Vector-Crinklz-Advanced-Diaper-Review).
I also like the Tykables Overnights due to their hook and loop (velcro) tapes, making them easily refastenable.

Anyway, any suggestions for what should I try next? Any diaper is fine as long as they are available in the UK. Thanks!

There kind of going down hill but cuddlz diapers are really nice. If you can get them try aww so cute or dc idyl.

Bambino Diapers Bianco Ultra-stretch

I've been wanting to try Kiddo and some sort of training pants for a long time. Kiddo has been unattainable since the ABU merger :(

NorthShore Supreme

Right now I'm kind of stuck between deciding if I want Tykables Overnights or Little Pawz, or heck maybe half a case of both .

But for me it's a case of timing.

If you haven't tried Little Pawz and aren't against them due to looks I would suggest trying them.

They are amongst the most absorbent options out there and if you really like the looks that would catapult them into favorites; and they are personally my favorite diapers that I have tried.

BabyTyrant said:
Right now I'm kind of stuck between deciding if I want Tykables Overnights or Little Pawz, or heck maybe half a case of both .

But for me it's a case of timing.

If you haven't tried Little Pawz and aren't against them due to looks I would suggest trying them.

They are amongst the most absorbent options out there and if you really like the looks that would catapult them into favorites; and they are personally my favorite diapers that I have tried.

Is the ABU LittlePawz basically the same diaper as the Space, except with different prints? I could be wrong, though.
Also you should try the Tykables Overnights if you haven't. It's one of the best diapers I've tried so far.

darkjo said:
Is the ABU LittlePawz basically the same diaper as the Space, except with different prints? I could be wrong, though.
Also you should try the Tykable Overnights if you haven't. It's one of the best diapers I've tried so far.

Yes it's the same as Space but with a different print; which is why i choose them over space as i personally prefer the look.

And I do want to try Tykables overnights, I just don't know when I should order as they never actually seem to say in stock and I prefer my diaper orders to come when I can sneak them in the house quietly and without being asked questions about it (I live at home and my mom knows and doesn't like that I wear and use diapers and I don't like talking about it)

BabyTyrant said:
Yes it's the same as Space but with a different print; which is why i choose them over space as i personally prefer the look.

And I do want to try Tykables overnights, I just don't know when I should order as they never actually seem to say in stock and I prefer my diaper orders to come when I can sneak them in the house quietly and without being asked questions about it (I live at home and my mom knows and doesn't like that I wear and use diapers and I don't like talking about it)

Well, that's an issue... Tykables has just recently restocked and some distributors don't have the product yet. It's still available on their website, though.

darkjo said:
So far I've tried Rearz Safari, Crinklz, ABU Space, and Tykables Overnights.

If you're looking to sample other ABDL diapers on the market..

- Bambino has two basic designs, you can get a bag of Teddy (which is the same model as their Bianco and Classico, if you prefer the different shell art, or Bellissimo for a little more capacity) or their Magnifico, the highest capacity velcro-taped diaper available. (a great upgrade to the tykables overnights!) Sizing is a little small, basically fits the same as tykables.

- Confidry and Northshore both sell IC diapers that can pass well for ABDL, being all-white and good quality/capacity. These are longer and fit similar to Crinklz.

- ABU offers the same model as space in a variety of other shell arts - I really like their Little Pawz and Simple. (have you seen their stickers? Get some stickers and a case of Simple!) Or you can try their Kiddo if you are interested in a high capacity single-tape. They also have lower capacity ABDL diapers at a bargain price, such as their preschool/sdk/cushies. Those are a great option for everyday wear to save on the costs of wearing closer to 24/7.

You might also want to broaden your scope a little, get yourself an all-in-one, onesie, or other ABDL-themed accessories. The All-In-One Company is near you, I got a really nice cuddle-fleece snow leopard all-in-one from them. (I love mine and I don't even consider myself furry, though they make it however you like, add a tail, plain colors, attached feet or mitts, or whatever you want)

bambinod said:
If you're looking to sample other ABDL diapers on the market..

- Bambino has two basic designs, you can get a bag of Teddy (which is the same model as their Bianco and Classico, if you prefer the different shell art, or Bellissimo for a little more capacity) or their Magnifico, the highest capacity velcro-taped diaper available. (a great upgrade to the tykables overnights!) Sizing is a little small, basically fits the same as tykables.

- Confidry and Northshore both sell IC diapers that can pass well for ABDL, being all-white and good quality/capacity. These are longer and fit similar to Crinklz.

- ABU offers the same model as space in a variety of other shell arts - I really like their Little Pawz and Simple. (have you seen their stickers? Get some stickers and a case of Simple!) Or you can try their Kiddo if you are interested in a high capacity single-tape. They also have lower capacity ABDL diapers at a bargain price, such as their preschool/sdk/cushies. Those are a great option for everyday wear to save on the costs of wearing closer to 24/7.

You might also want to broaden your scope a little, get yourself an all-in-one, onesie, or other ABDL-themed accessories. The All-In-One Company is near you, I got a really nice cuddle-fleece snow leopard all-in-one from them. (I love mine and I don't even consider myself furry, though they make it however you like, add a tail, plain colors, attached feet or mitts, or whatever you want)

Thank you for the suggestions! After Tykables, I became interested in other velcro tapes, so the first one I'll try is Bambino Magnifico. I heard it has a rather unusual design, using velcro tabs instead of regular ones.

darkjo said:
Thank you for the suggestions! After Tykables, I became interested in other velcro tapes, so the first one I'll try is Bambino Magnifico. I heard it has a rather unusual design, using velcro tabs instead of regular ones.

I thought you said you liked the new tykables overnights? Those use an identical velcro design. (the diaper shell is also the same shape/size so they fit basically the same) But of course the magnifico has at least twice the padding. Very comfy overnight, should last you till morning no problem ;)

bambinod said:
I thought you said you liked the new tykables overnights? Those use an identical velcro design. (the diaper shell is also the same shape/size so they fit basically the same) But of course the magnifico has at least twice the padding. Very comfy overnight, should last you till morning no problem ;)

I do like Tykables Overnights. Which is why I'm giving the Magnifico a try, since they also use velcro tabs.

You should try:

Plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4 with Lille Classic Maxi booster
and
BetterDry

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back