Wanting a bigger booty + interest in cross-dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'll admit, I've always liked female body proportions, especially when it involves the buttocks, but lately my interest has turned into wondering what having such a bodytype feels like. I would definitely want to still identify as male, but still... It kinda feels odd to want a bodytype of the same thing I'd might swoon over in a lady, but my mind still races about this at times when I see such bodytypes. What I love the most are body shapes where much of the weight goes to the buttocks and thighs, which I simply cannot get enough of the bottom-heavy look. Though, the biggest question remains is, how would I go about building some booty up on myself while cutting down on or even redistributing belly fat?

Another thing is, I've secretly always wondered what it'd be like to cross-dress as well, and I'd probably feel comfortable if I had a fitting bodyshape? Another thing i'll admit, is that I have a thing for short skirts and diapers paired together, sometimes the skirt being just long enough to cover the top part and tapes of the diaper. (considering I like my diapers to be bulky and very thick to the point I can't put my knees together)

Problem is, is if I was to actually go through with it, would be financially how I could go about this, as well as I have a bad habit of commitment issues I'll admit... Another thing is facial wise, that's the one thing that bothers me the most, and I REALLY hate having the feel of a stubble when I start keeping my face shaved. I guess I could somehow get it all removed permanently as well, but what would be the cost of that?

Hope any of you can help me out here!

The body will put on weight at places it determines. You can't really control WHERE the body will put excess fat.

For cross-dressing, you can buy pads that can be placed in panties or tight pants to make your butt look bigger.

BabyDenise said:
The body will put on weight at places it determines. You can't really control WHERE the body will put excess fat.

For cross-dressing, you can buy pads that can be placed in panties or tight pants to make your butt look bigger.

I guess so for the body putting the weight where it once, if there was some way to persuade my body to put more of it in my hips and legs...

As for the pads, I guess that could work, but I might end up ditching that if I go diapered on top of that.

Last edited:
I know you can get buttock implants just like you can for breasts but i dont have sany further knowledge on it,as for facial hair you could use "nohair" it uses electrolasis to remove hair painlesly.Female cloths is the easy part as thes can be got anywhere.
I hope this helps you good luck!

Thanks all. Looks like I might have my work cut out for me if I go through with this. To be honest, I'm kinda unsure if I actually want to try this, it's always been something that's fascinated me, but I guess there's a big difference between seeing and doing.

Though one thing I do worry about is how my face looks under all the facial hair when it's all taken off, as it might ruin the effect I'm looking for if my face is too... blocky and masculine. Due to some past events, I sorta am not a fan of the whole "Manly Man" thing, as I've seen it paired with toxicity too often, so I'm definitely not against embracing a feminine side.

One thing I might not have to worry about is how my mother's side of the family might view me if I go through with this. My mom is actually accepting of my DL side, and the only thing she worried about was the expense of it, which is why I chose to stick with cloth. My little sister even had a friend that was going through a MtF phase as well, so overall I'm glad to have an open minded family. My mom still doesn't quite get it, but I tell her it's mainly a tactile thing, and I have a personal journal on my tablet about this that I've been keeping up with that could help her understand, since I seem to be better at typing stuff out rather than giving a verbal explanation.

It's totally natural to see qualities you enjoy and wanting them in yourself and to find yourself attractive in that way. I also think some way it's natural to "desire' in yourself what you desire in others because everyone wants to feel desirable, and you know for a fact that someone could find that desirable because well... you do.

What matters most is your body is comfy to you and you're happy in it. If there is something you want to change about it or work on, the only person whose permission you need is yourself. Ultimately we're not talking something major like actual transition stuff, so it's not like it would hurt to experiment.

Be the idea you, every moment, and live your life without regrets.

gigglemuffinz said:
It's totally natural to see qualities you enjoy and wanting them in yourself and to find yourself attractive in that way. I also think some way it's natural to "desire' in yourself what you desire in others because everyone wants to feel desirable, and you know for a fact that someone could find that desirable because well... you do.

What matters most is your body is comfy to you and you're happy in it. If there is something you want to change about it or work on, the only person whose permission you need is yourself. Ultimately we're not talking something major like actual transition stuff, so it's not like it would hurt to experiment.

Be the idea you, every moment, and live your life without regrets.
Yeah, I'm definitely down for experimenting, though one thing I worry about with the cross-dressing thing is that, I don't have a washing machine and have to go to a laundromat. Often times, me and my mother go together to get laundry done, and sometimes, my little brother and sister come along too, which could make things VERY awkward should they see that kind of clothing in my laundry load.

But overall, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back