How do you purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no good premium diapers available in stores. The ONLY option we have is to order them online and get a discreet, brown, cardboard box delivered to your door. (Unless you're lucky enough to live really close to a seller).

Thankfully, delivers are really not a problem. I order stuff from amazon amd northshore all the time. It's not uncommon for me to receive a big box several times each month (including my diapers).

Both online and locally. Fortunately there is a local store near me, North East Mobility/ Supply Solutions, that carries almost all the premium brands of diapers available as well as AB onsies, etc. They are very friendly and I enjoy the experience of walking into a local store to talk and browse the inventory before making a selection. The 1st time was a bit awkward, but now I love it.

I used to buy exclusively online, but that started making me feel furtive and guilty, which was not good mentally. I still buy the more ABDL stuff online, as there isn't really an alternative, but for day to day diapers, I'm now happy to buy in store. Was a very positive step for me.

I buy my Crinklzs online and get them from a nearby parcel pickup point. I just type in a code that I get in a text message, then one of the lockers opens and I take my parcel and close the door. So I have to face no one, it’s awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and no place sells Crinklzs anyway, so I don’t even have other options:)

Hi, when I first put myself in diapers I bought them at a big-box store. And it is always an nervous and adventurous thrill. While these diapers are not as good, they work very well for a short-term diaper when needed and are more economical as such. So, I still buy about 1/3 of mt diapers locally. And, I still enjoy the “naughty thrill” of doing so.

Now that I have developed (at least a mental) need and have come to prefer being diapered, I now buy the better quality diapers on-line that I now wear and properly use most of the time!

In the past I’ve had to secretly order online and try for a time I thought my roommate wouldn’t be home. Now that I live alone, it’s incredibly easy. My go to order is the 3 oack of M4s from Amazon. The cheapest case comes in a brown box with “M4” and the famous blue lines all over it, and I honestly don’t even care.

Picked a new case up at my complex’s package storage area the other day. Living alone (and not knowing many around you) has it’s perks.

I buy my own diapers on Amazon, Ebay and NorthShore.

When I first started buying adult diapers, I bought retail exclusively. It caused a lot of anxiety when I started doing it but I got used to it over time and eventually came to miss how exciting it had been buy diapers. When Attends went bad, I had to face my fears and order online. Secure Personal Care was my go to company for some time.

With ABU being a decent company now and not that far away, I end up buying face to face again. I can't exactly pretend that they aren't for me but then again, I don't need to anymore.

HeronimusM said:
i've got medical grade 4200ml diapers and delivered at my house

That's an oxymoron. Medical grade does not equal a 4200ml capacity. Heck, I don't believe medical grade diaper cand handle 420ml. In fact, they can't.

Slomo said:
That's an oxymoron. Medical grade does not equal a 4200ml capacity. Heck, I don't believe medical grade diaper cand handle 420ml. In fact, they can't.

There are better and worse medical grade diapers; the better ones would be brands like Molicare, Abena, Dry 24/7, NorthShore, Seni (like Seni Quatro)

BabyTyrant said:
There are better and worse medical grade diapers; the better ones would be brands like Molicare, Abena, Dry 24/7, NorthShore, Seni (like Seni Quatro)

You're confused. Medical grade means the grade of diaper you get from a medical facility. You'd be lucky to even get depends or attends at a hospital, but won't ever see what you're describing. Those are just typical consumer grade/ standard diapers. Except for Northshore supreme that is, which is of a higher quality and often referred to as a premium diaper.

I think you two are trying to distinguish between, in order of quality, lowest to highest:

1. drugstore-grade diapers
2. institution-grade diapers
3. premium medical grade diapers

I thought drug store and the type you would get at any regular hospital would probably be equally as lousy as each other with real medical grade being somewhat close to ABDL diapers at times.

As far as the non-abdl diapers I have tried (haven't tried NorthShore yet) I would put the Seni Quatro in a grade all it's own, Dry 24/7s are pretty good, Abena M4s seem to be reasonably close to dry 24/7s and the Molicare Super Plus I tried would be good but not particularly fantastic IMO (unless doubled or boosted).

I don't think NorthShore could as great or better than Seni Quatro as that's quite a high bar and I heard they are similar to, but in some ways better than Dry 24/7.

Anyways nothing comes close to quality (and variety) you can order online unless you find a really good store/pharmacy that actually has something like the brands I've listed above; but most ABDL diapers are better yet.

BabyTyrant said:
I thought drug store and the type you would get at any regular hospital would probably be equally as lousy as each other with real medical grade being somewhat close to ABDL diapers at times.

Drugstore are "cheapest possible". Institutional are a bit better, but they're not paying for them (their customer is) so they don't care so much about the price. But they ARE interested in being somewhat functional to not require a lot of their time and additional cleaning or urine damage etc, so they'll opt for a little better. But when they're marking those diapers up to $2-5/pc each, (seriously!) they don't want premium capacity anyway. More changes = more money for the, so it's a middleground.

Online is most convinient

I've order online. NorthShore ships with FedEx, and there's always an option to hold at a FedEx location, and that's what I usually do. I've picked up pretty big packages from Walgreens. One time they asked why it was so heavy, and I just said auto-parts.

Best part about FedEx holding, is they cover up the original shipping label with a new one, and there's no longer a shipping address nor information from the seller!

UPS does the same thing too, where they hold it at a UPS store, I've never run into any sort of fee.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I order my diapers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back