Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Lets see a show of hands from everyone whos from michigan

Go blue near Detroit.

Not anymore but I used to live in Temperance.

Just outside of Detroit GO BLUE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to live in Clawson (just outside of Detroit, and in between Troy and Royal Oak). However, I got out of there when things were bad (before 9/11 when things got even worse).

Slomo said:
I used to live in Clawson (just outside of Detroit, and in between Troy and Royal Oak). However, I got out of there when things were bad (before 9/11 when things got even worse).

I came back after 13 years on the West Coast and things have gotten much better here. I am finding that not only are there a lot of people who left that are returning but there are also a lot of people who have moved here from other states as well.

Bokeh said:
I came back after 13 years on the West Coast and things have gotten much better here. I am finding that not only are there a lot of people who left that are returning but there are also a lot of people who have moved here from other states as well.

Why? You do know Michigan is one of the coldest states in the US, right?

Slomo said:
LOL Tell me that when its near 100 at the tip of the mitt!!! in July! feels like breathing thru a hot sopping wet steamy sponge that has been sitting in a bucket for a month! egads!
However I tend to agree in the winter where Pellston Michigan has the title as the "Icebox of the Nation" record temp of 53 degrees below zero in the 30's.

Is there a lot of michganders here?

Slomo said:

Yeah we like it that way.

Michigander here as well!

Ann Arbor/Detroit here

A2 native here.

WABX said:
Yeah we like it that way.

You know it!

Used to live over the river in Windsor.

JDCH said:
Used to live over the river in Windsor.

Eh? yer a canuck not a Michigander. Detroiters dont call themselves Canadians do they eh? uh nope!

No never.

Nope, but I have significant historical ties to Michigan on both sides of my family. Like a town in the UP is named after a relative of mine. Just a friendly check-in from a former resident of South Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back