Do you ever worry about wearing diapers being out and about and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerns about what medical people would think in an emergency situation is an important reason why I always plain white diapers.

Not so much when out and about, but when padded up at home the thought does go through my head: "what if I slipped over or fell down the stairs, and broke my ankle/leg?". Particularly when I'm wearing my footed pajames over my nappy, which not only limit movement somewhat but also make my feet slip much easier on smooth services. My sister broke her ankle by slipping down the stairs at home not that long ago, so it does happen.

If I was in serious pain, I'm not sure I'd be up for dragging myself to a place in the house where I could discretely dispose of a used nappy before calling for help. Therefore in that situation I'd have to face the mortifying prospect of people coming to my assistance, only to find me dressed like a baby. So I tend to be more careful than usual moving around the house while padded.

Atechno, Its funny you mention those scenarios, as that runs through my head at times as well. BTW, I make it a point not to be on the wood stairs in socks padded or not. I'm getting older and have had some heart issues, sometimes I wonder if I'm going to have the "big one" and then there they find me, diapers, plastic, pins maybe a snappy shirt or shortalls. I told my wife, before you call the EMT'S, get me out of the four corner britches! But, like a previous poster said, if it is medical personnel, they have seen it all, and if your dead.... who cares. I guess it would be more about neighbors etc. There just not going to get this one! But I'm with ya atechno, been there think that.

Last edited:
I'm a cancer survivor so anyone finding out about my diaper wearing is WAY down on my list of things to be concerned about.

Being incontinent there’s nothing I can do but where diapers everywhere I go. With that being said yes I Worry about people seeing them or me in a diaper. I don’t think the embarrassment will ever go away. But it’s betting then the alternative of wet pants in front of people.

I think about it from time to time but I wouldn't say I worry about it. If I'm in a situation where I need medical or emergency help, diapers aren't going to be very important. Even if I was wearing an ABDL diaper, I just don't think it's important in that scheme of things. I could be incontinent or a kinkster but who really cares?

I store my diapers in my car in multiple gym bags so yeah I worry about this from time to time. If I were ever in a really bad car accident, dead or unconscious then chances are someone would be dealing with those bags at some point. Its sad to think about but Its just a reality that we have to live with. Id imagine if I ever died, someone would experience the confusion of finding the diapers in my possession but then later put two and two together after seeing my internet history lol.......

They wouldn't even mention it beyond concern for treating you, they would have to assume medical incontinence, they would never make a value judgement about your lifestyle choices, and you might even make a ABDL friend!
Just thinking, if nearly everyone wore diapers, then the more fun styles would maybe be admired as a groovy fashion statement, if a patient came in wearing drab underwear, would they be looked on as some sort of weirdo? maybe they would be thought of as somehow emotionally repressed, and have to have a review from a psych nurse?
Just imagine the embarrassment in the launderette if other people saw normal underwear in your machine?
God! the shame! lol

Ehorton said:
Being incontinent there’s nothing I can do but where diapers everywhere I go. With that being said yes I Worry about people seeing them or me in a diaper. I don’t think the embarrassment will ever go away. But it’s betting then the alternative of wet pants in front of people.

Same here I am incontinent and wear nappies 24/7 but as for embarrassment. I realised some time ago no one cares if you wear a nappy. Certainly so much better than wet pants.

If I were seriously enough injured in an accident to require attention from paramedics, having them discover that I was wearing a diaper would be among the least of my concerns.

I think if I had to go to the hospital through the er. Yes I'd still be embarrassed, not nearly add much as when I started having incontinence issues. On a scale of 1 -10 I'd probably be 3 now. I'm more afraid of when leak at work or if my co workers finding out, still a 10 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back