Bambino spring sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just noticed in my email that bambino is having a spring sale on some products, it’s in effect from now until Sunday

How are the Bianco ultrastretch? How do they compare to tykables overnights?

I was wondering the same thing!!! The case is just over $100 right now but it’s a lot of money for just 40 diapers!

I like the concept of the bambino stretch diapers, I have personally gone through about 4 cases of them, the problem is that the s/m are to short for me and the l/xl tape / stretch wings don’t really give me a tight fit unless I severely overlap them on each other.
The new tykables over nights are excellent also, if your on a budget and can only buy one type I would say stick with the tykables.

I love the tykables but I am not a fan of print. I wish they made white.

I bought a bag of the Bianco ultrastretch too expensive. They shortened the front wings so short that it left some of the Velcro on my skin very irritating. Pull hard one time and ripped the stretch part off.

Smackers17 said:
I was wondering the same thing!!! The case is just over $100 right now but it’s a lot of money for just 40 diapers!

100 for 40 seems insane when you have top notch choices that costs just above $150 for 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back