• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there, everyone looking at this title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLCB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, I see you are looking at this. I guess I should give my personality here. I am a person that is generally calm and collected, even in rage inducing video games. I am love to make puns, although I know when not to, usually. I happen to find diapers enjoyable to wear, and use, and I also enjoy mental regression.
I happen to be a gamer, that enjoys RPG's and RTS types, although FPS games are a fun little past-time. I also love music, specifically Dubstep and Electric, and their variations, usually as long as the song has little to no words.
Now, I really only came to this site because I like to lurk in a lot of forums that are about something I enjoy, naturally. I may or may not post or comment, higher chance on the commenting aspect, but I'll be watching. Not all the time or everywhere, of course. That's impossible, and creepy.

Hello DLCB and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back