The Silence is Broken! (I Told Someone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I've been on this site for close to a year now, and hearing all the success stories of people who shared their AB/DL secret convinced me to give it a go myself!
And I'm happy to say there's now one more success story!

So, I've known my best friend since Primary school, Year 4 (which I think is our equivilant of 5th grade), and I've been with him up until we went to different universities half a year ago.
To cut a long story short, he came to visit today, and after a meal and a few drinks, I was ready to tell me.
And it went well! He was confused by it, but he's accepting, saying it doesn't change anything between us!

So, I'd just like to thank all those on here who've shared their success stories, you gave me the confidence to take the leap!
And to all those who are afraid to take that leap, I hope my story (and all the others here) will show you that you just need the confidence to come out proudly! :biggrin:

Shadow456 said:
So, I've been on this site for close to a year now, and hearing all the success stories of people who shared their AB/DL secret convinced me to give it a go myself!

So, I've known my best friend since Primary school, Year 4 (which I think is our equivilant of 5th grade), and I've been with him up until we went to different universities half a year ago.
To cut a long story short, he came to visit today, and after a meal and a few drinks, I was ready to tell me.
And it went well! He was confused by it, but he's accepting, saying it doesn't change anything between us!

So, I'd just like to thank all those on here who've shared their success stories, you gave me the confidence to take the leap!
And to all those who are afraid to take that leap, I hope my story (and all the others here) will show you that you just need the confidence to come out proudly! :biggrin:

HOOOOOORAAAY!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you find a new bond with your friend!! Now you two share a very private secret which will prove to show how awesome your friendhsip is!!

It's always nice to hear when others have success telling someone:)

Your post gave me a little deja vu, your friend pretty much responded the same way my best from grade school did when I told him in senior year of high school. He basically said that it was different, but it didn't change his opinion of me. Fast forward to present and we are still good friends, he even lets me wear around him discretely.

Take this experience as a great big baby step forward and whatever you did, try to replicate it when you feel like telling others in the future.

Shadow456 said:

Hey Shadow456,

This is great news. Thank you for sharing. I'm so happy for you and it does get easier to share this part of yourself, especially with those you trust and love. Great job.

Tab

Shadow456 said:

Congratulations Bro, I'm so glad it turned out well! :biggrin: It takes a lot of courage to come out about this, and you definitely showed a lot of it taking this big step!
Also that's a great message you have, so thank you for sharing and encouraging others, keep it up! :D

Congratulations Shadow, it had to be hard a scary to do, but I bet it felt great finally sharing with a real friend. Im happy for you.

Poofybutt said:
big baby step forward

I see what you did there! :laugh:

I'm happy that you had a similar experience and that you two continued to grow closer! :fingerscrossed:

Congratz. Welcome to the brighter side.
I'm not so much one to hide myself now but before I was so hidden away.

It's great to see you're so close to your friend (closer than some people are with their own parents). It's even greater to see he is a true friend who didn't instantly misjudge you for revealing this part of who you are- and in spite of his still not fully understanding it too!

That's so fantastic Shadow, it's so heartwarming hearing peoples' successful coming out stories :eek: Good luck with the rest of your friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back