Affordable all white diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcanyon

Est. Contributor
The cost of diapers keeps going up. It is hard to justify paying almost 100 dollars for a printed half case of diapers. What is a lower cost alternative for an all white diaper that is not medical in its appearance?

BetterDry Diapers work great to manage my incontinence issues

Gcanyon said:
The cost of diapers keeps going up. It is hard to justify paying almost 100 dollars for a printed half case of diapers. What is a lower cost alternative for an all white diaper that is not medical in its appearance?

I use with great satisfaction the Attends (Active and Slip Plus). Are those considered medical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you buying your diapers from? $100 for a half case is a complete rip off.

Take a look at northsore. You can get a full case of crinklz for $105. And these are by far the best diapers out there.

BetterDry and Confidry 24/7 are two brands of outstanding, plastic-backed, white diapers. They are not inexpensive. But unless you insist on changing at the first sign of moisture, you’ll use fewer of them and thus spend less than you’d spend on lower-capacity diapers.

BetterDry and ConfiDry 24/7 are great, but you can't leave Northshore Supreme out of that list. Granted, they aren't *all* white like the other two, they have a small wetness indicator strip. Personally I prefer having the indicator.

Slomo said:
Where are you buying your diapers from? $100 for a half case is a complete rip off.

That of course depends on the size of the case. (and whether or not that includes shipping) I've seen "cases" as small as 2 bags, though 3 is usually as low as anyone goes. (I still consider three-bag "cases" to be more like "half-cases") ABU's cases are 8 bags of 10 for a total of 80 diapers and that's a "proper case" imo, though I've seen cases out as far as 96 diapers. I've also seen "double-cases" of well over 100 diapers. So the more common case sizes seem to vary between 36 and 80 diapers, which is still a huge difference.

When I compare price, I consider how much diapers are, per piece, shipped, when bought in the largest case available, (to get the greatest quantity and shipping discount) as well as not counting sales. And for that, $1.65-$2.00/pc seems to be the going rate for high quality printed diapers.

I can wear a few good quality diapers during the day and overnight in a premium for less than I can eat lunch at McDonalds. I'm totally okay with that for a regular expense for wearing 24/7.

Attends plastic backed with three tabs on each side, are my go to, all white thin, but decently absorbancy diaper for day use. Not worth trying at night as it will leak unless using a stuffer.

bambinod said:
That of course depends on the size of the case. (and whether or not that includes shipping) I've seen "cases" as small as 2 bags, though 3 is usually as low as anyone goes. (I still consider three-bag "cases" to be more like "half-cases") ABU's cases are 8 bags of 10 for a total of 80 diapers and that's a "proper case" imo, though I've seen cases out as far as 96 diapers. I've also seen "double-cases" of well over 100 diapers. So the more common case sizes seem to vary between 36 and 80 diapers, which is still a huge difference.

When I compare price, I consider how much diapers are, per piece, shipped, when bought in the largest case available, (to get the greatest quantity and shipping discount) as well as not counting sales. And for that, $1.65-$2.00/pc seems to be the going rate for high quality printed diapers.

I can wear a few good quality diapers during the day and overnight in a premium for less than I can eat lunch at McDonalds. I'm totally okay with that for a regular expense for wearing 24/7.

Two bags of diapers is considered a half-case. Eight bags is that double-case you mentioned. And yeah, more bags per case means a lower per-diaper cost. I never order by the half-case, let alone at $100 like the OP said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back