Forget underjams, this are the new P&G pullups

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidalk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
New always boutique.

UPDATE: when they become wet they also have the three tubes.

JMFmAvB.jpg

Last edited:
They look like they have a very small padding?

always-discreet-boutique-underwear-474x500.jpg

They call them "Maximum Protection Underwear", I wonder what their idea of "minimum protection" is???

Could you send other pictures of them?
I don't understand how the one on the right of your picture looks like. Is it just the pad that you extracted from the underpants?

I believe that the comparison is a pampers baby dry diaper on the right and the always pull up on the left, the picture is showing the same core design is being used, the always product being designed for adults

Thank you pamper4U, you are right!

3 tubes?

Slomo said:

When pampers diapers and pullups become wet, they form 3 tubes, the same happens with the always boutique:

I think either pampers will release a replacement for underjams to have the same design.

kmwsWSn.jpg

tidalk said:
When pampers diapers and pullups become wet, they form 3 tubes, the same happens with the always boutique:

I think either pampers will release a replacement for underjams to have the same design.

kmwsWSn.jpg

Oh, I always refer to that as the 2 channels. Really they are just two strips where there is little or no sap. The padding is just enough to keep it together for those 2 channels/3 tubes to form like that. Kind of ingenious really, they save on less sap, AND it improves the performance and wicking ability of the diaper.

How does the fit compare to UnderJams or GoodNites??

LuckyWizard said:
How does the fit compare to UnderJams or GoodNites??

They sit similarly on the hips/waist to GoodNites/Underjams, but actually sized for adults. The S/M size has a lower rise than the L, however.

Always Boutique are for women though. I also do not consider these the best step up from UnderJams.

I've tried always discreet boutique and they're quite discreet and breathable.

How much does it absorb in comparison between Pampers Baby Dry or Goodnites/DryNites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back