• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello little ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfoxtac

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
hello everyone! its been a long time since i forgot to sign up for this forum to see what is going on!

you can call me Tic Tac if you are little. i been looking for a little IRL for 10 years, came close 4 times but they just abandoned me. so my main focus on here is to study the ABDL fandom a little more and get more information, even in the furry fandom after 12 years there are things i dont know. also i am here to get tips on how to be a better daddy and see what i can do to find myself a little on other sites (i know this fourm is not a dating site. i saw the rules. again, just getting infomation about the ABDL side). so if anyone has any tips on how to look for a little or even tips to take care of a little like changing diapers, or what i can do with my little, PMs are welcomed!

thanks everyone!

Hello redfoxtac and welcome to the group.

In my case I just started reading the threads in a forum until I started to see a repeating theme. There is a lot of information out there it just takes time going back far enough. There is also the article thread that is of some help.

Good luck

Egor

Got it. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back