Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Green

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Purple

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of 3/28/18, 45 people chose white, more than all the people who chose other colors combined (24). If they were more diapers that came in different colors, then the results would be different.

I wear Crinklz diapers, they are white with cute colourful print. They fit me almost perfectly, they are thick and soft and look nice. They are absorbent and almost never leak. White is also babyish diaper colour. Betterdry would be as good I guess but I like pictures and there isn’t very big price difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I love double tapes! I’m able to go to toilet, taking the diaper off and putting it back on using same tape places. I can wear same diaper one night, afternoon and evening before using it.

I've used white purple and green. I honestly don't care because my wife and I are the only ones who see them. If I got to choose my color of go blue. But since I haven seen a blue id probably go white.

I voted green since it is one of my favorite colors but TBH, I would like to see a variety of colors available and some not quite as babyish patterns as well.

I'm not knocking the babyish patterns it's just that the vast majority of ABDL diaper prints are more for the AB and a little less for the DL who may not be looking for something quite as childish.

- - - Updated - - -

Brsilva said:
I've used white purple and green. I honestly don't care because my wife and I are the only ones who see them. If I got to choose my color of go blue. But since I haven seen a blue id probably go white.

I had to post this pic after seeing your last two colors... lol

View attachment 30785

I like every color of diaper. From all white like dry 24/7 to printed diapers to medical looking diapers. I like them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back