Yeah, this happened. I guess I'm just lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sooo, tomorrow's my best friend's birthday. He's turning 26! Anyway, back to the point. So I called him to tell him Happy Birthday and it derailed into one of our long bro convos. Now, I've been openly ABDL with him for years now and he's been sometimes somewhat involved. But tonight I told him about how I took two days off for babying and regression to relax. And he was... amazing.

He said he'd baby me next time he comes over. He said that it would be a cool experience, to care for me as if I was a baby. Now, we've had our moments before, but knowing he would be up for babying me... it's just amazing! We've always been so close, and I think that if he does baby me, it will bring us even closer. I started imagining all the scenarios and I truly felt butterflies. He said he's up for it, in the most loving way.

So he might be coming for visit next month, so I'm so happy to see him. Maybe he'd live up to it!

kik91 said:
Sooo, tomorrow's my best friend's birthday. He's turning 26! Anyway, back to the point. So I called him to tell him Happy Birthday and it derailed into one of our long bro convos. Now, I've been openly ABDL with him for years now and he's been sometimes somewhat involved. But tonight I told him about how I took two days off for babying and regression to relax. And he was... amazing.

He said he'd baby me next time he comes over. He said that it would be a cool experience, to care for me as if I was a baby. Now, we've had our moments before, but knowing he would be up for babying me... it's just amazing! We've always been so close, and I think that if he does baby me, it will bring us even closer. I started imagining all the scenarios and I truly felt butterflies. He said he's up for it, in the most loving way.

So he might be coming for visit next month, so I'm so happy to see him. Maybe he'd live up to it!
Tell him Happy Birthday for me. Also, I'm happy to

hear that you two will be together like Family! :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

BabyEbeny96 said:
Tell him Happy Birthday for me. Also, I'm happy to

hear that you two will be together like Family! :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

Thanks! We're family in a way! We see each other as brothers! It's been like that for years!

have a great time!

You have the most amazing friends. Ah youth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back