Thread: Hello again, ADISC!

Default Hello again, ADISC!

Evening all.

Amidst an apparent flurry of exits (well, I suppose 3 or 4 isn't really a flurry but then again I'm not actually sure what the technical definition of a 'flurry' really is...hmm) how about a re-introduction of sorts? I never purposefully left as such but just wasn't able to come on here for quite a while for one reason or other and I don't know if I'll be at all memorable to most people but here I am nonetheless. It's been a while and I'm sure you've got on just fine without me but I should be able to pop my head in with more regularity now.

So...that's all, really. Carry on.

Welcome back! You have chosen a wonderful time to tune back in, it can only get better from here. It has been a while since I saw you around, good to see you again!

I always loved reading your posts, especially in the political threads. Welcome back.

Hey there Jaiden. Nice to see good members returning considering the current drama. I must say I had noticed your absence, and it wasn't nice. I look forward to seeing your posts around ADISC again.

Welcome back Jaiden! I'm glad to see you back, especially with the number of members that seem to be losing interest in ADISC lately.