Thank Goodness I Was Diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.
a plane stuck for hours before takeoff. bathrooms locked. would have had wet pants if not diapered

rafi said:
a plane stuck for hours before takeoff. bathrooms locked. would have had wet pants if not diapered

bathrooms locked? is that legal?

bambinod said:
bathrooms locked? is that legal?

Yes, sort of. The FAA says airplanes are not allowed to have people up and about while on the tarmac waiting for takeoff and landing. This does make sense when the plane is moving, but seriosly needs to be temporarily lifted when the pilot has no intention of moving the plane anytime soon.

One of my thank goodness I was diapered moments happened a while ago, I was in my bedroom going to put something down and then I start leaking, luckily I was wearing a diaper so it didn't go on my carpet.

One day I decided to wear an M4 to work just for fun. I work outdoors away from the office sometimes, and my boss sent me out on a job that day. I drank a bunch of coffee on my way to the job and once I got there I started to get a mild urge to pee. The urge kept building until it was getting to the point of being an emergency. There were no bathrooms around, and I was really trying to do everything I could to hold it because I didn't want to risk any leaks since there were people around. But it got so bad that I totally lost control and out came a flood. At that moment I was both relieved but a little freaked out because I thought, what if I didn't have this diaper on I literally would have pissed my pants in front of total strangers.

Just happened this morning. Got stomach cramps, rushed to the bathroom, but couldn't hold it anymore when I stand up. Good thing I was wearing my Tykables Overnights.

I wear diapers 24/7 but am not incontinenet. So one day I was really sick and when I woke up in the morning I had messed and wet and my diaper was about to burst so I had to change. Thank goodness I was wearing a diaper!

Sigh...
Today while out shopping, I had an uncontrollable messy wet poopy in my diaper.
Yeah, besides uncontrollable pee-pee accidents, I have uncontrollable poo-poo accidents.
At least in the checkout line in the Walmart, I was near a mom with a toddler still in diapers.
She probably thought that it was her little boy who pooped in his diaper, instead of me.
But I was worried that the kid was going to "out" me and yell out that I was the one in the poopy diaper.

I have developed some constipation issues and take a med to keep regular. Some times the med goes overboard and makes it like water. I can usually tell when its gonna happen cause my stomach starts to rumble. But A few times it has happened while sleeping and I woke to messy diapers. I have taken to pull ups 24/7 because sometimes when it hits I will leak uncontrollably as I am running to the bathroom.

This kind a moment, with diapers, you experience every week in Greater London area if you comute to work. Moment is guarantied , sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back