Thank Goodness I Was Diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had some down time to diaper up, baby out and regress for the first time in a while and immediately after waking up I had a 'Thank Goodness I was Diapered' moment.

So, I woke up abruptly this morning with a very upset stomach, don't know why, usually only spicy foods will twist my stomach in knots and I haven't eaten anything spicy or out of the ordinary. So, I wake up with my stomach doing flip flops, I go to adjust myself in the bed and the unthinkable happens, I have an accident... a messy accident :sweatdrop:

I was mortified and astonished by my complete loss of control, I really did feel quite babyish, but moreover, I was thankful I had taken the time to diaper up and regress the night before, after all, had this happened to me in my big boy jammies I would have had a much bigger mess to clean up. So, yeah, thank goodness I was diapered :)

So, how about you guys? What are some of your 'Thank Goodness I was Diapered' moments?

Oh wow! That really was a good thing you had a diaper on, cleaning up a big mess without one would've been really a horrible way to start the day for sure!

As for me, I've never had a 'Thank Goodness I was Diapered' moment due to an accident, but there was one time I had to make a roadtrip from college, back home, then back to college in the same night and I decided to do it padded. That was my 'Thank Goodness moment, cause I was already leaving really late, so it would've been kinda dangerous to stop at a random gas station in the middle of nowhere around midnight, and I didn't have time to stop cause I had work the following morning. So I made good use of my diaper while driving and didn't need to stop, which turned a hassle into a fun adventure!

My last one was just this last sunday. I had a surgery the friday before, and my intestines were just coming back online. Though did you know it's possible for sections of your intestines to wake back up- in reverse! This cause a horribly painful blockage, that got worse in waves. Bad enough I headed for the ER.

Well, on the way in my wife gets me a wheelchair, and proceeds to wheel me up the curb to go inside. The curb ramp was one of the those yellow dotted ones (for the blind), and wheeling over it caused a LOT of bumping around. Enough so that some of the liquid poop and gas was able to get past the blockage. I accidentally pooped myself without even realizing it, just a sudden drop in pain and a sudden warmth back there. Thank goodness I was diapered.

RompingBulbasaur said:
As for me, I've never had a 'Thank Goodness I was Diapered' moment due to an accident, but there was one time I had to make a roadtrip from college, back home, then back to college in the same night and I decided to do it padded. That was my 'Thank Goodness moment, cause I was already leaving really late, so it would've been kinda dangerous to stop at a random gas station in the middle of nowhere around midnight, and I didn't have time to stop cause I had work the following morning. So I made good use of my diaper while driving and didn't need to stop, which turned a hassle into a fun adventure!

That sounds like an appropriate 'Thank Goodness I Was Diapered" moment to me :)

Heck, whenever Mommy picks me up for weekends together, she lets me wear a diaper on the road trip. Sometimes traffic can be pretty busy, so I'm always thankful that she lets me pad up on road trips. Wearing on a long road trip, that's a 'Thank Goodness I Was Diapered' moment if ever I saw one.

I've had a few of those, as well as a few "Oh Gosh, I wish I was wearing a diaper." moments. Most of my reasoning why I'm a DL, is because I respect the role of diapers for people with incontinence issues, whether they be young or old.

At work i had no choice but to soil myself!

I wear a diaper every day to work. One day while I was working my stomach started cramping up and I had about 15 minutes before I could get to a bathroom. I got to the gas station and as soon as I got out of the truck it hit me. I wasn't able to make it to the bathroom and I was very thankful to be wearing a diaper

Same thing happened to me last weekend. I don't know if I got some bad produce or just caught something but fortunately I wore a diaper to bed like I usually do. I woke up a little early and I had the symptoms others described, cramping, pressure etc. I could tell it was likely diarrhea but I didn't want to have to clean up the mess so tried to make it to the bathroom. I didn't make it. It was very surprising - I wasn't expecting to not be able to control myself. I was very happy I was in a diaper.

Mostly the same as the rest. Trusted a fart and it backfired. Or I'd eat something greasy and it would be like trying to keep Xerxes' army from penetrating the hot gates.

I wear a diaper 24/7 because I have urge urinary incontinence. However, like many of the rest of you, I’ve had rare instances of bowel incontinence and was very glad I was wearing a diaper when it happened.

I get intestinal flu every few years. In the past (before I was wearing diapers at all, and when I was only wearing during the day) those nights were difficult to say the least. You know the drill, diarrhea, bloating, gas. Well when you're cramped up, gas is quite a relief, but you definitely can't trust a fart. Overnight it's easy to forget that, and wake up to a wet fart that sends you flying out of the bed before it gets wet too, to change out of damp underwear and clean up, get on new undies and try to get back to sleep. I've had a few nights where I went through four new pair of underwear before morning. That last time, by the time I got up I was thinking "You HAVE DIAPERS right there in the closet, why on earth didn't you wear them??! Idiot!" I pledged to never again sleep without a diaper when I had the flu.

So the next time I had flu I was actually taking some pepto bismol before bed. Well, I remembered my pledge and taped on a Teddy and got to bed. I passed A LOT of gas overnight but nothing that appeared to be either liquid or solid, and I never once had to jump out of bed, so I got a pretty good rest for being a bit miserable from being sick.

Morning comes and I stagger into the bathroom for my morning piss. (at this point I hadn't started wetting my diapers overnight, so I was expecting to be dry) Imagine my surprise to find what looked like a soot-bomb had gone off in my diaper. Pepto bismol, for those of you that haven't tried it, turns your poop (and for those with water-fountain-butt flu, the normally yellowish water) COAL BLACK. So, my diaper was totally bombed out black from what had to have been many wet farts overnight. It was stunning, although my diaper wasn't THAT wet, somehow the blackness had dusted pretty much all of the padding in the back. (teddy do wick pretty well I suppose?) I was sooooooo thankful I'd worn a diaper to bed! That could have been my sheets and mattress!

Now that I wear 24/7, I no longer worry about whether or not I can trust a fart, because I know I can always trust my diapers :)

Yup, thankful I wear 24/7. I try and always make it to the restroom for #2....but not gonna lie, when you have stomach issues, it's nice knowing your covered in those instances. The times I have accidents, it's always on my rush to the bathroom and I just dont make it. At that point, I just go with the flow and change afterwards. No big deal for me, I worked healthcare for many years, so the cleanup is nothing too bad I cant handle.

So how did you convince your self not to worry. About telling you are wearing. A diaper?

There are two Co workers that are the work police and I could not wear a diaper around them. I can go around others just fine. Also when there is more guys I don't. Feel comfortable vs girls that. Are around. Finally its hard to put a diaper on at work when Co workers and vendors. Can see take out your diaper and then if the only bathroom is empty. Once you are in it feels like you need to rush to get your diaper on and the next guy. Can use it.

Mostly lucky, well timed 'never-trust-a-fart-while-you-are-sick-moment'... XD

Last night.....
Ok, so I'm in the middle of a diaper drought. Currently in Vietnam traveling with my wife and two of our friends.
Yesterday afternoon we set out from the hotel to look around have some beverages and later get something to eat.
So I'm having a coffee at the beach, a little outdoor place at the edge of a beautiful park. I felt a little twinge in my stomach. I had been lucky up to this point, and chose not to say anything. A few intermittent twinges/minor pains during the evening.
Time to head back to the hotel. Now the girls that are with us walk very slowly. I am always stopping to let them catch up. Strangely they were ahead of me, and decided I could ease out some gas that I had been holding. Oh No.......
I immediately told my wife what had just happened. That of course was met with laughter. Then she told the other girls. They turned around, not really believing her until they saw the look on my face, they were horrified.
Then we had to walk about a half mile to get back to the hotel. The funny thing is that no matter how fast I walked they stayed ahead of me.
Now the jokes, maybe I need some Mammy Poko.

The moral to the story.

Never trust a Fart in South East Asia!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back