• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamPunk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, fairly new to the site. I had known about it when I was younger but I know they had changed their policy on age and I had forgot about it for a while until I was browsing the web a while back. Since then, I finally had the courage to make an account (I can be paranoid sometimes, just me.) and actually communicate with other people in this wonderful community. I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, I'm not really into the whole AB side as much but I still have the upmost respect for it.

I'm really interested in computers, my father had majored in computer science and taught me a good bit as I grew up over the years. I also have a great interest with racing, as I played many racing games back when I was younger. This in turn made me fascinated with them and ever since I've wanted to learn everything about them. I built my first computer when I was around 11 with a little help from him of course. Unfortunately, both of my parents had a serious substance abuse problem with methamphetamine, causing my whole family to become broken apart when I was 12 years old. My father had murdered someone and went away for a while. I then had to move in with my grandparents who lived in the middle of nowhere.

When I was around 13, I had been diagnosed with a form of IBS, Crohn's Disease, which is currently incurable. This caused much weight loss, throwing up, etc. In short I basically looked like a skeleton. I have since made a great recovery and currently in remission and feeling healthy. I have since pursued weight training as a way to make me a stronger person physically and mentally.

To anyone who read this all the way through, thank you. Joining this site feels like a good choice I have made and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of good member of this community. I finally feel like I can express myself freely, it means a lot to me. Thank you for reading :)

Hi punk,

Wow, that's quite an intro, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry you have had such a rough go at it but you will find most here understanding and supportive. Any ideas what made you turn to diapers?

I was actually into diapers well before any of that other stuff happen actually, but I've noticed I've been more attached to them after all the events transpired.

But I've been into them from a young age, I used to steal younger siblings diapers because they still fit me, and I was doing that when I was like 7-8. It just slowly developed more and more overtime, but I'm not exactly sure of the cause like many others.

Welcome aboard SteamPunk, that is quite a story. Congrats for persevering. I read it all the way through, and yes you did make a good choice. Since I have joined I have found everyone here is very nice, understanding and helpful. Allot of knowledge and acceptance to be found here.

Welcome also. I'm sorry that life has been so rough on you. Not everyone gets a free pass on life you certainly have experienced some tough times. I hope you enjoy being on the site. If you respond to some of the threads, we will get to know you and you will make friends here on the site. That can be quite nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back