Walmart and Target Changing Beds In Restrooms In My Area. Am I alloud to use them or do I need to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyEbeny96 said:
Thanks for warning me that if I'm not disabled, I cannot use the wheelchair-accessable restroom. :)
Don't get me wrong; if you were bursting, and that was the only stall open, no one would stop you. Hell, half the time, even if you weren't, no one would stop you.:lol: I didn't mean to sound like Captain Rude McObvious. I'm sorry.

It's just that Normies can use any ol' restroom they want, and, usually, when they go out in public, there're more Normie stalls, and only 1 disabled one, per bathroom. Most people wanna go to Disney World to ride rides, and meet characters. I wanna go because my sis says there's more than one handicap stall per bathroom, and changing tables, for sis, and others like her. That's like finding a unicorn!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Don't get me wrong; if you were bursting, and that was the only stall open, no one would stop you. Hell, half the time, even if you weren't, no one would stop you.[emoji38] I didn't mean to sound like Captain Rude McObvious. I'm sorry.

It's just that Normies can use any ol' restroom they want, and, usually, when they go out in public, there're more Normie stalls, and only 1 disabled one, per bathroom. Most people wanna go to Disney World to ride rides, and meet characters. I wanna go because my sis says there's more than one handicap stall per bathroom, and changing tables, for sis, and others like her. That's like finding a unicorn!
Don't worry bout a thing, your not Captain McObvious. Thanks for telling me that I can

use any restroom I want even if I am not disabled. One question tho: how do I use the bigger

changing tables or even open them?

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

BabyEbeny96 said:
Don't worry bout a thing, your not Captain McObvious. Thanks for telling me that I can
use any restroom I want even if I am not disabled. One question tho: how do I use the bigger
changing tables or even open them?
You're right. You can; it's just uncouth. I don't recommend doing it. I'm not sure how to open them. They're so few, and far between, sis hasn't been to a public place with a changing table since Disney World, in 2000.

If there are some in your area for adults, I don't see why not. I'd kill for stores in my area to have adult changing tables, but I've literally never seen one in my lifetime.

BabyEbeny96 said:
Thanks for warning me that if I'm not disabled, I cannot use the wheelchair-accessable restroom. :)

I actually prefer handicapped stalls, more "elbow room". Some restroom stalls are like sitting in a cardboard box, and require one to twist around to get a hand on the TP.

I also appreciate being able to take a step away from the bowl before pulling up my pants - I know a few that have had a wallet or something from their belt like a cell phone (and pager... it's been awhile on that one!) had popped out and gone into the bowl. VERY not fun.

bambinod said:
I actually prefer handicapped stalls, more "elbow room". Some restroom stalls are like sitting in a cardboard box, and require one to twist around to get a hand on the TP.

I also appreciate being able to take a step away from the bowl before pulling up my pants - I know a few that have had a wallet or something from their belt like a cell phone (and pager... it's been awhile on that one!) had popped out and gone into the bowl. VERY not fun.
I never have tried handicapped stalls in my whole life except in high school

where there's a little room to get around in.

BabyEbeny96 said:

Handicapped restrooms and stalls are intended for anyone with a disability, or even slight a mobility problem. Anyone needing a few extra inches to change a diaper (be it for a mental or physical need), is more than welcome to use those facilities. That's what they are there for after all.

Those big adult changing tables are intended likewise, for anyone that truly needs them. Now if you don't get as good of a fit diapering yourself while standing, as you do while lying down, then by all regards you have as much of a legitimate need for that table as someone with a sever physical handicap. (if you both get there at the same time though, the most sever person goes first)

Slomo said:
Handicapped restrooms and stalls are intended for anyone with a disability, or even slight a mobility problem. Anyone needing a few extra inches to change a diaper (be it for a mental or physical need), is more than welcome to use those facilities. That's what they are there for after all.

Those big adult changing tables are intended likewise, for anyone that truly needs them. Now if you don't get as good of a fit diapering yourself while standing, as you do while lying down, then by all regards you have as much of a legitimate need for that table as someone with a sever physical handicap. (if you both get there at the same time though, the most sever person goes first)
I can't change my own diapers and have to rely on someone to change and clean me,

will that be considered a disability?

BabyEbeny96 said:
I can't change my own diapers and have to rely on someone to change and clean me,

will that be considered a disability?

Possibly, depending on what "disability" you have. Or at the very least a mobility issue. Either way, handicapped restrooms for you.

Slomo said:
Possibly, depending on what "disability" you have. Or at the very least a mobility issue. Either way, handicapped restrooms for you.
What if I have an Intelectal Disability meaning I need help with some things

or can't do some things without help?

No offense, but can you really not change and clean yourself, or is this some age play that you're doing? Your username and DF is sending signals to me.

BabyEbeny96 said:
What if I have an Intelectal Disability meaning I need help with some things

or can't do some things without help?

You're not able to understand what a mobility problem is, are you?

12srepaid said:
No offense, but can you really not change and clean yourself, or is this some age play that you're doing? Your username and DF is sending signals to me.
To be honest, I can diaper myself by kneeling on the floor

and can take it off, but in most situations like my daddy adopting me

in a few years, I depend on situations like him to take care of me

and treat me like his Princess.

By saying this, this is not age play or sending signals.

Hope this helps.

Slomo said:
You're not able to understand what a mobility problem is, are you?
He maybe blunt as a spoon, but, I can see his point. Even if you had some very significant mental deficit, if you're mobile, an aid could change you with you standing up.

12srepaid said:
To be honest, I can diaper myself and can take it off, but in most situations

like my daddy adopting me in a few years, I depend on those situations like him

to take care of me and treat me like his Princess.

By saying this, this is not age play or sending singals in any way.

Hope this helps.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
He maybe blunt as a spoon, but, I can see his point. Even if you had some very significant mental deficit, if you're mobile, an aid could change you with you standing up.

Well if that was the case then it wouldn't matter if that table is there or not. So why would he even be asking about it them.

I myself am wondering if he even has a legitimate need to use an adult changing table at all- especially given his random scenario questions.

Seriously though, like I've said, those tables are there for the same reason why there are handicapped stalls. For people that need them so they can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back